HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Gameday Thread: Dallas @ Colorado 15/11

Closed Thread

Old
11-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarioinDenver
I have to see the replay of that fight but I'm not sure Diamo hit Cummins at the end, it looked like Cummins just fell.
Exactly what I thought. Before anyone starts in on me, I dont mind seeing Cummins lose a scrap. Heck, I'd be surprised if he won many....but this time he was pummeling Dimiao.

Old
11-15-2003, 09:40 PM
st_roland

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Very good overall game by the Avs. Stars got killed on faceoffs, going 18-35 yeesh.

st roland: like your title "Anne Coulter is a MAN!" She was at my school (CU) on thursday. Man, she was getting booed and yelled at by everybody at the seminar. I never understood why people got so passionate. The way I see it, she's there to cause trouble and controversy...nothing more.

Yeah, shes just a huge b!tch. Probably one of the few women i'd punch in the face. Barbara Bush is another one. Laura Bush seems nice though.

Old
11-15-2003, 10:49 PM
Mack

Send a message via MSN to Mack
Cummins won that fight. he popped Dimao over and over.

Old
11-16-2003, 04:10 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack
Cummins won that fight. he popped Dimao over and over.

DiMaio owned him, it isn't about who lands the most shots, but who sends the decisive one. DiMaio isn't a fanfavorite for nothing.

Also, the Stars 1st round draft pick is our most untradeable asset right now, sad, but true.

Old
11-16-2003, 05:23 AM
Zodiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God

DiMaio owned him, it isn't about who lands the most shots, but who sends the decisive one. DiMaio isn't a fanfavorite for nothing.

Also, the Stars 1st round draft pick is our most untradeable asset right now, sad, but true.

Indeed.

DiMaio rocked Jim at the end. A couple good power shots are better than a flurry of weaker shots.

Old
11-16-2003, 05:28 AM
avfan#21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God

Watchin Cummins fight makes me yearn to see Worrell finally get on the ice. He was killin DiMaio, I'd have to see a replay but it looked like he caught a right, at the end of the fight and was sent tumbling. It was a Pyrus victory for DiMaio if it was a win for him. Cummins looked like a Japanese Hibachi chef preparing dinner on Robbies face

Old
11-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Laperriere22*

And no one's talking about Erskine putting McAllister down with two punches? The Stars sucked in most every skill area last night, but they were the better team in fights and hitting.

Guerin letting Konowalchuk go on his backcheck is the kind of thing that gives this defense-oriented poster nightmares. I don't know if Zubov called Guerin off or not, but if Zubov did, he's an idiot. If he didn't, Guerin screwed the pooch. That play sums up the whole game for the Stars; they made Cummins look like a playmaker, which isn't an easy thing to do at all.

Old
11-16-2003, 07:26 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laperriere22
And no one's talking about Erskine putting McAllister down with two punches? The Stars sucked in most every skill area last night, but they were the better team in fights and hitting.
Didn't see the first half of the game. I saw the PP that Selanne scored on, and watched the game from that point on.

I still think that Cummins fell, or lost his balance. He didn't even reel from the hit, and looked completely unfazed when he got up. Furthermore, the lone replay that I got to see didn't show the hit landing. It could have, and I may be wrong, but from what I saw Cummins either fell or lost his balance.

Old
11-16-2003, 08:00 AM
Boomhower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laperriere22
Good to hear, another win for Big John!

Closed Thread