HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

It's Time for Pat Quinn to be Banned from the CBC

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2003, 08:16 AM
Red Horner*

vCash: 500
It's Time for Pat Quinn to be Banned from the CBC

As a taxpayer who contributes to the CBC I want the camera's banned from showing Pat Quinn on Leaf broadcasts. Every time they scan the Leafs bench I see the expletives coming out of his ample mouth. The F-word is inserted every 5th word or less. I see other coaches talking to their players about positioning and other things he expects them to do during the game.

Not Pat I've hardly ever see him talking to his players, he's too busy beraiting the officials and cursing at them from the time he walks behind the bench untill he's leaving it. No wonder Leaf players say after they leave they never talk to him and quite frankly he never tells them what he wants them to do. If I want my Grandchildren to talk like a Gang Banger I'll take them to the unseedy areas of Toronto for them to learn the profanity of the street not turn on the CBC for Pat Quinn and his foul mouth.

After watching the inconsitant play of the Leafs this season he should try and improve his teams fortune's, or Resign and apply for Andy Van Helmond's job, from what I can see he does more talking to the officials in one game than he does to his comatose team in year.

Old
11-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Steve Latin*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner
As a taxpayer who contributes to the CBC I want the camera's banned from showing Pat Quinn on Leaf broadcasts. Every time they scan the Leafs bench I see the expletives coming out of his ample mouth. The F-word is inserted every 5th word or less. I see other coaches talking to their players about positioning and other things he expects them to do during the game.

Not Pat I've hardly ever see him talking to his players, he's too busy beraiting the officials and cursing at them from the time he walks behind the bench untill he's leaving it. No wonder Leaf players say after they leave they never talk to him and quite frankly he never tells them what he wants them to do. If I want my Grandchildren to talk like a Gang Banger I'll take them to the unseedy areas of Toronto for them to learn the profanity of the street not turn on the CBC for Pat Quinn and his foul mouth.

After watching the inconsitant play of the Leafs this season he should try and improve his teams fortune's, or Resign and apply for Andy Van Helmond's job, from what I can see he does more talking to the officials in one game than he does to his comatose team in year.

If I recall correctly, there was a recent poll that addressed this topic.

S L

Old
11-16-2003, 11:01 AM
50 Mission Cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner

Geez Keon, you really woke up on the wrong side of the medication cart today didn't you.

Closed Thread