HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Game Thread (NYR-CHI)

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2003, 03:28 PM
RushingRocket

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RushingRocket Send a message via Yahoo to RushingRocket
It's so good to see Berard out there playing hockey...shame we didn't keep him, we were the one's that gave him another chance...

Old
11-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Fire Sather
new Niclas Wallin?

Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
good job of lundmark getting striped of the puck on a 4 on 3. yeah he is awesome!!!!
oh give it a rest, you must be glen sathers son

Old
11-16-2003, 03:31 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Quote:
good job of lundmark getting striped of the puck on a 4 on 3. yeah he is awesome!!!!
Where are you when he does good which is a lot more common then bad. Where were you when Messier makes a turnover which is virtually every game? double standard I see.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:34 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

ortmeiyer centers to lundmark and he sco opps he misses it and look at that it goes all the way down the ice. AWESOME

Old
11-16-2003, 03:36 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by #37-#93-#27
Where are you when he does good which is a lot more common then bad. Where were you when Messier makes a turnover which is virtually every game? double standard I see.
hmm a first ballot hall of famer vs a guy that has proven nothing. i gotta go with the first ballot hall of famer. you know the guy that leads the team in goals

Old
11-16-2003, 03:38 PM
dedalus

Quote:
hmm a first ballot hall of famer vs a guy that has proven nothing. i gotta go with the first ballot hall of famer. you know the guy that leads the team in goals
Glen, shouldn't you be actually coaching the game rather than arguing on-line?

Never mind, your performance couldn't possibly be worse than it has been to date.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:38 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Quote:
Messier is not playing like a first ballot Hall of Famer and it's kind of hard to score goals when you play less then 10 minutes any given game all while the guy who does lead routinely gets more then 15 and every opportunity to score.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:39 PM
RushingRocket

Send a message via AIM to RushingRocket Send a message via Yahoo to RushingRocket
a Rangers player makes a small mistake and OH! LOOK! critical fans are there to jump all over him...

oh, wait...thats not news...

C'mon guys, whether it be JarJar against the young guys or half the other fans against the vets, like it or not, these are our players...I understand accountability, but lets just put away the microscope for a minute and step behind these guys and just hope for the best...I'm just as frustrated as the next guy, but we're all fans of the same team...

Old
11-16-2003, 03:41 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushingRocket
a Rangers player makes a small mistake and OH! LOOK! critical fans are there to jump all over him...

C'mon guys, whether it be JarJar against the young guys or half the other fans against the vets, like it or not, these are our players...I understand accountability, but lets just put away the microscope for a minute and step behind these guys and just hope for the best...I'm just as frustrated as the next guy, but we're all fans of the same team...
I am not critisizing Messier. I'm only saying he's two faced about it.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:43 PM
rangers

It had too be Berard, hadn`t it? Here we go again...

Old
11-16-2003, 03:44 PM
RushingRocket

My bad...I jinxed it maybe 20 minutes ago...

Old
11-16-2003, 03:45 PM
King Nothing*

Quote:
ortmeiyer centers to lundmark and he sco opps he misses it and look at that it goes all the way down the ice. AWESOME
You're pretty much a jack*ass aren't you? How do you want Lundmark to play well when he gets 3:00 minutes a night? Do you know anything about hockey?

Old
11-16-2003, 03:46 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:

im not againts the young guys. i am againts one overrated former prospect. i like most of other young guys. lampman moore tjutin ortmeyer. lundmark has been given his shot but its time to move on. your not supposed to support the team here. come on these guys can support the team. but i do

Old
11-16-2003, 03:48 PM
King Nothing*

Quote:

Let's all hope for the best?

OK, I hope the Rangers blow their next 15 games, Sather gets sh*tcanned by Dolan. THEN, they hire a GM who hates whining cry-babies and overpaid hockey actors and he dismantles the team starting with Messier and ends at Holik. That may not be hoping for the best but that would be the best.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:48 PM
dedalus

Quote:
your not supposed to support the team here. come on these guys can support the team. but i do
May I suggest punctuation ... or something? What the hell are you trying to say?

Closed Thread