HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Let The Revolution Begin!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2003, 10:04 AM
David3750

vCash: 500
Let The Revolution Begin!!!!

McKee is ticked, Afinogenov is ticked, Delmore is ticked, Tallinder is ticked, Satan is ticked, Boulton is ticked, all three goalies are ticked, Ruff is ticked and my dog has ticks. We may actually see some passion and bloodletting from this club before long, albeit in the locker room and not on the ice, but who cares; go for it! It's about time someone got angry at somebody on this club. It might be just what this team needs.

Old
11-16-2003, 11:23 AM
billsandsabres
nhl 94 aficianado

i don't think lockerroom fights are what the sabres need
GOALS are what the sabres need, and being ticked off for the last week or two hasn't gotten anything out of the guys you mentioned, save some action from max
i think the answer is consistent effort and LESS FREAKIN GIVEAWAYS

Old
11-16-2003, 02:54 PM
Tra La La

there is a huge amount of discontent, and i think the good of what came from october is about to be lost. we could be facing a desintigration on par with last season.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 1390
I think this was inevitable and the only way to coach a team is to hold players accountable. I can't fault Ruff for finally holding their feet to the fire and I'm pleased he now has the opportunity to do it with Golisano as owner.

The time to sort out who wants to be Buffalo Sabres and who wants to just go along for the ride and collect a paycheck is long overdue. Perhaps the spanking by Ruff will get the team going, but if it doesn't Regier will at least know which guys need to be dealt.

Old
11-16-2003, 03:20 PM
SuperNintendoChalmrs

Send that gutless wench McKee out of here......he's the one who should have packed his carcass for Calgary, not Warrener.

Closed Thread