HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HNIC Hot Stove...?

Closed Thread

Old
11-16-2003, 08:40 AM
BLONG7

vCash: 500
HNIC Hot Stove...?

Hi guys, I missed the game and saw the hi-lites, Theo must have been great, nice to see Bulis get two goals. Just wondering if during the 2nd intermission if any of you guys saw Sattelite Hot Stove? Who was on and who were the rumors about? Anything on the Habs?

Old
11-16-2003, 08:57 AM
LPHabsFan

Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7
Hi guys, I missed the game and saw the hi-lites, Theo must have been great, nice to see Bulis get two goals. Just wondering if during the 2nd intermission if any of you guys saw Sattelite Hot Stove? Who was on and who were the rumors about? Anything on the Habs?
I dont remember any habs rumors but if you want, you should be able to watch it on the cbc HNIC website.

Old
11-16-2003, 09:19 AM
Artyukhin*

actually murray wilson from cjad 800 was on hotstove lounge fillin in for JOHN DAVIDSON ...murray said that that any team that want to trade with the habs are lookin for our youngsters....i think he said that it doesn't make since for the habs to go after straka when the have to pick up 5 million in salary...all i can remember

Old
11-16-2003, 09:49 AM
Joe Malone

Vishnevski from Anaheim to T.O. for Darcy Tucker was one rumor. They said Phoenix might be willing to move some players, but they ran out of time before they got to discuss the Coyotes. Not sure if it was on the Hot Stove, or during the Oilers/Flames game, but Edmonton is doing simply horrible in the faceoff circle, and might be looking for help there. That's all I can remember right now.

Old
11-17-2003, 05:20 AM
Darz

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
actually murray wilson from cjad 800 was on hotstove lounge fillin in for JOHN DAVIDSON ...murray said that that any team that want to trade with the habs are lookin for our youngsters....i think he said that it doesn't make since for the habs to go after straka when the have to pick up 5 million in salary...all i can remember
Actually I thought the reference was to Robert Lang not Straka.

just nitpicking

Old
11-17-2003, 06:14 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Malone
Vishnevski from Anaheim to T.O. for Darcy Tucker was one rumor. They said Phoenix might be willing to move some players, but they ran out of time before they got to discuss the Coyotes. Not sure if it was on the Hot Stove, or during the Oilers/Flames game, but Edmonton is doing simply horrible in the faceoff circle, and might be looking for help there. That's all I can remember right now.
They also discussed another possible destination for Mike Comrite in which the Devils could bring back Gomez, but they said it was unlikelt...but again, nothing about the Habs was discussed

Closed Thread