HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HNIC Hot Stove...?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-16-2003, 08:40 AM
  #1
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 12,710
vCash: 500
HNIC Hot Stove...?

Hi guys, I missed the game and saw the hi-lites, Theo must have been great, nice to see Bulis get two goals. Just wondering if during the 2nd intermission if any of you guys saw Sattelite Hot Stove? Who was on and who were the rumors about? Anything on the Habs?

BLONG7 is offline  
Old
11-16-2003, 08:57 AM
  #2
LPHabsFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 1,414
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7
Hi guys, I missed the game and saw the hi-lites, Theo must have been great, nice to see Bulis get two goals. Just wondering if during the 2nd intermission if any of you guys saw Sattelite Hot Stove? Who was on and who were the rumors about? Anything on the Habs?
I dont remember any habs rumors but if you want, you should be able to watch it on the cbc HNIC website.

LPHabsFan is offline  
Old
11-16-2003, 09:19 AM
  #3
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
actually murray wilson from cjad 800 was on hotstove lounge fillin in for JOHN DAVIDSON ...murray said that that any team that want to trade with the habs are lookin for our youngsters....i think he said that it doesn't make since for the habs to go after straka when the have to pick up 5 million in salary...all i can remember

Artyukhin* is offline  
Old
11-16-2003, 09:49 AM
  #4
Joe Malone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mabou....Wawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,633
vCash: 500
Vishnevski from Anaheim to T.O. for Darcy Tucker was one rumor. They said Phoenix might be willing to move some players, but they ran out of time before they got to discuss the Coyotes. Not sure if it was on the Hot Stove, or during the Oilers/Flames game, but Edmonton is doing simply horrible in the faceoff circle, and might be looking for help there. That's all I can remember right now.

Joe Malone is offline  
Old
11-17-2003, 05:20 AM
  #5
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doug mckenzie
actually murray wilson from cjad 800 was on hotstove lounge fillin in for JOHN DAVIDSON ...murray said that that any team that want to trade with the habs are lookin for our youngsters....i think he said that it doesn't make since for the habs to go after straka when the have to pick up 5 million in salary...all i can remember
Actually I thought the reference was to Robert Lang not Straka.

just nitpicking

Darz is offline  
Old
11-17-2003, 06:14 AM
  #6
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment
 
GKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Do not trade plz
Country: United States
Posts: 112,479
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Malone
Vishnevski from Anaheim to T.O. for Darcy Tucker was one rumor. They said Phoenix might be willing to move some players, but they ran out of time before they got to discuss the Coyotes. Not sure if it was on the Hot Stove, or during the Oilers/Flames game, but Edmonton is doing simply horrible in the faceoff circle, and might be looking for help there. That's all I can remember right now.
They also discussed another possible destination for Mike Comrite in which the Devils could bring back Gomez, but they said it was unlikelt...but again, nothing about the Habs was discussed

GKJ is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.