Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Sarnia/ Plymouth Game ???

Old
09-08-2006, 08:05 AM
HEMW5

vCash: 500
Sarnia/ Plymouth Game ???

So can anyone tell me what Plymouth has goingon this year ? Should we expect to get our butts wiped tonight ?

HEMW5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2006, 08:39 AM
RUSqueelin

who knows what they'll dress in exhibition. The score could be anything.

If it was the regular season, then yes, you'd get your butts wipped. Plymouth is going to have a pretty good team.

RUSqueelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2006, 10:12 AM
jwalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSqueelin View Post
who knows what they'll dress in exhibition. The score could be anything.

If it was the regular season, then yes, you'd get your butts wipped. Plymouth is going to have a pretty good team.
Some of you Knights fans have a pretty condescending attitude.Maybe it's your team that'll get their butts whipped by Plymouth. There has been a large turnover in players in Sarnia in the last 12 months. There is a lot of talent on this team. A lot of how well the team will do will depend on team chemistry. Same with your team. That's the way it works in this league - a team can be lousy one year,and good the next.It may be a little premature to start proclaiming who's going to whip butt based soley on last year's record.

jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2006, 10:33 AM
RUSqueelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
Some of you Knights fans have a pretty condescending attitude.Maybe it's your team that'll get their butts whipped by Plymouth. There has been a large turnover in players in Sarnia in the last 12 months. There is a lot of talent on this team. A lot of how well the team will do will depend on team chemistry. Same with your team. That's the way it works in this league - a team can be lousy one year,and good the next.It may be a little premature to start proclaiming who's going to whip butt based soley on last year's record.
Relax. It's ok. Breathe.

What's London have to do with this? Maybe they will get swepted by Plymouth. Why? Because Plymouth has a good team.

It has nothing to do with last year's record. Check out Plymouth's roster. News flash. It's better then Sarnia's roster.

Good teams have OA's that are amoung their best players. Sarnia doesn't have this. They better address it or the young talent might get a little discouraged this year. I realize you are so excited about your team and their talent. I would be too with the teams you've ice the past two years. But I think you should be more excited for next year and the year after.

RUSqueelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2006, 03:28 PM
bigdoubled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalk View Post

Wow you have a problem with the knights fans. I missed the part where it said anything about the knights. Plymouth does not mean knights lighten up buddy its just a game

bigdoubled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2006, 10:08 PM
jwalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSqueelin View Post
Relax. It's ok. Breathe.

What's London have to do with this? Maybe they will get swepted by Plymouth. Why? Because Plymouth has a good team.

It has nothing to do with last year's record. Check out Plymouth's roster. News flash. It's better then Sarnia's roster.

Good teams have OA's that are amoung their best players. Sarnia doesn't have this. They better address it or the young talent might get a little discouraged this year. I realize you are so excited about your team and their talent. I would be too with the teams you've ice the past two years. But I think you should be more excited for next year and the year after.
You can spin it any way you want. "Getting your butt's whipped" by implication means when these team's meet in the regular season the games will be blow outs ,not even close. Clearly, that is a ridiculous statement,and most Sting fans find it irritating particularly coming from someone who is obviously a fan of the Knights.(I've noticed on some other threads you being accused of rampant Knights homerism). News flash for you : there are more teams in the league besides London.
THe gobbelygook about the OA's is a bit of a stretch. SOme OA's are leaders,some aren't . THe proof will be in the putting,but I'm willing to bet that when the Sting meet the Whalers in the regular season those games ain't going to be blow outs.

jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2006, 02:11 AM
Default101

well, we play plymouth 8 times this year, i doubt we'll go 0-8 against them, playing Plymouth this year does not automatically mean we're gonna get killed, although they should be good but then again they always seem to ice a good team, and most of the last 12 years excluding last year we were usually battling them down the stretch

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote