HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs @ Nucks...Tuesday November 18

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2003, 09:11 AM
KOMO_ROCKS

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to KOMO_ROCKS
Habs @ Nucks...Tuesday November 18

Should be an exciting game......Canucks will be a challenge and hopefully the guys can carry over their confidence with the big win on Saturday against the Sens into Vancouver. Zednik and Koivu need to step up, its about time now. Thoughts?

Old
11-17-2003, 09:45 AM
AK-47

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOMO_ROCKS
Should be an exciting game......Canucks will be a challenge and hopefully the guys can carry over their confidence with the big win on Saturday against the Sens into Vancouver. Zednik and Koivu need to step up, its about time now. Thoughts?

You can go so far without production from your two studs. We need production from these guys if we hope to make the playoffs. We can't expect offence from everyone, but guys on the 1st and second lines need to put the puck in the net.

Furthermore, we can't expect to play like saturday and beat the nucks. We were lucky once, it probably won't happen back to back games. That's why the early goal will be key for us again. Coz, we can't play pickup hockey, we just don't have the tools. I expect a good effort tomorow. Confidence should be at a high after that steal against Ottawa.

Old
11-17-2003, 10:01 AM
Peter Griffin

Should be an entertaining game. Can't wait to see the Canucks in their retro, white, green, and blue jerseys! Better watch out of the Canucks though, they are going to be pissed off after losing two overtime games in a row, theyll be eager to put on a show for the fans at home, even though the'll be plenty of fans cheering on your guys as well . Good luck!

Old
11-17-2003, 11:19 AM
Habber

Any word on the lines for the game?

I would assume that Juneau will be back on the checking line with Bulis and Dackell/Sundstrom. We need them to shut down Bertuzzi and Naslund, if that's possible.

I'd like to see Zed on the 4th line or even scratched, he needs to get his head out of ass. Maybe we'll see Ryder and Hossa with Koivu, wouldn't that be sweet?

In any case, it's going to be an awesome game. I love watching Vancouver play. In fact, this has got to be the best week of the season. We get to see Ottawa, Vancouver and Edmonton outdoors. I wish we played Vancouver and Edmonton more often.

Old
11-17-2003, 03:20 PM
oli500

If theodore can steel another one for us all be tham happy. Especially vs the sens and now the canucks. mtl just cant aford given up the first two goals of the game because vancouver is going to give us a betting. Dont forget the van has one of the best offense in the league. No room for mistakes.

Old
11-17-2003, 05:30 PM
Marchy79

They have kicked our heads in the past 2 years running... I'd love for them to deal some damage, and get back to .500.

Closed Thread