HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Prospect Camp Cuts

Old
09-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Leslie Treff
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Prospect Camp Cuts

I found out this afternoon that at least 5 players have been sent home today prior to the last game of the tourney. The ones that I know about are Ryan Hillier, Dalyn Flatt, Lukas Zaliska, Josh Godfrey, and the most surprising one, Tomas Zaborsky. I spent an hour talking with Zaborsky this afternoon, who did not understand the decision. Frankly neither do I. Another question to add to my list for Don Maloney later this week. Zaborsky had a very good tourney up through last night, and there was no apparent reason to dismiss him prior to the final game or exclude him from the main camp this week. Hmmm.

Leslie Treff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2006, 09:51 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Treff View Post
I found out this afternoon that at least 5 players have been sent home today prior to the last game of the tourney. The ones that I know about are Ryan Hillier, Dalyn Flatt, Lukas Zaliska, Josh Godfrey, and the most surprising one, Tomas Zaborsky. I spent an hour talking with Zaborsky this afternoon, who did not understand the decision. Frankly neither do I. Another question to add to my list for Don Maloney later this week. Zaborsky had a very good tourney up through last night, and there was no apparent reason to dismiss him prior to the final game or exclude him from the main camp this week. Hmmm.
great motivation for the kid, we need to make room for the great novoseltzev what a joke. On a different subject, any news on Eric Hunter?? Are they going to sign him so he can play for the Pack or Checkers??? And is David Kventon still with them, or did he get sent home as well??? Kventon did not do much as of yet, but Zabrosky plays well and gets to leave???? Sounds like the old rangers

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2006, 09:59 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall18NYR View Post
great motivation for the kid, we need to make room for the great novoseltzev what a joke. On a different subject, any news on Eric Hunter?? Are they going to sign him so he can play for the Pack or Checkers??? And is David Kventon still with them, or did he get sent home as well??? Kventon did not do much as of yet, but Zabrosky plays well and gets to leave???? Sounds like the old rangers
Calm down, nobody here but Leslie saw the games so lets not assume who played good and who didnt just based on stats. For all we know Hillier was sent back because he just isnt physcially ready to join the camp or something, same with other players.

Looking forward toward your review of how the prospects did Leslie in the next couple days.

FLYLine24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2006, 10:21 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine88 View Post
Calm down, nobody here but Leslie saw the games so lets not assume who played good and who didnt just based on stats. For all we know Hillier was sent back because he just isnt physcially ready to join the camp or something, same with other players.

Looking forward toward your review of how the prospects did Leslie in the next couple days.
I understand that, but if a guy is scoring goals and playing well, give him a extra look wont hurt, and I dont understand why we gave a tryout to Novoselstev, it would have went to someone else.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote