HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Vintage Jerseys Now on NHL.com

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2003, 12:22 PM
gohabsgo2010

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Vintage Jerseys Now on NHL.com

Update your Christmas lists, guys.

http://shop.nhl.com/store/category?c...6%2C401%2C4466

Old
11-17-2003, 12:35 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
Too bad we can't customize it . 120 bucks ... in Canadian dollar , a bit expensive IMHO .

The jersey with the white logo is **** top .

Old
11-17-2003, 06:48 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
What's up with you?

First you snap after Dynasty for his rumour, then after jl.roberts.. This guy creates some great Game Thread and he sure as hell wasn't trying to spam the board.

Please try to respect the posters if you're going to stay here any longer.

Old
11-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
Vinyl05 is a new member of my ignorre list along with Bo and some other , i wish you do to the same Dutchy .

Old
11-17-2003, 07:42 PM
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl05
Now you're snapping at me for snapping on them. So what does that make you? I had legitimate beefs with these posters and felt it was my duty to put them both in their places. The board specifically frowns upon SPAM (pluggin other sites that sell merchandise). You don't know this guy. Heck, he could be working for the site he mentioned. I wouldn't be so quick to defend these types of posters.

I don't have time for responses such as yours either.
All this from a guy with a whole 7 posts. Maybe you should work up alittle seniority before telling people what this board frowns upon. He was pointing out something that many habs fans are probably interested in. I for one am very interested in the vintage jersey.

Old
11-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Habs

Quote:
Can you say SPAM. Please remove this at once. Everyone is well aware of Habs vintage jerseys and of the website you mention.
Spam is promoting your own website, or tagging your affiliate code in the link.

He has done neither. Get a grip.

Old
11-17-2003, 08:15 PM
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

Quote:
Seniority haha surely you gest. Please don't use that term when applying it to a message forum. It does not take away from the facts. I posted a thread on the board a while ago mentioning a website and it was removed for that reason. I had no affiliate with the site, so regardless of what you guys think, in the moderator's eyes this is SPAM. Unless you want to contact the webmaster and do a link partnership with another site, it is infact frowned upon.

Please don't talk smack when you haven't a clue, sunshine
What`s it with you and telling people not to talk smack??? knowbodys talking smack buddy. I didn`t see what website you posted but from the looks of it he wasn`t promoting the site really just informing people about where they could get the jersey.

Old
11-17-2003, 08:22 PM
Habs4Life

vCash: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy
What's up with you?

First you snap after Dynasty for his rumour, then after jl.roberts.. This guy creates some great Game Thread and he sure as hell wasn't trying to spam the board.

Please try to respect the posters if you're going to stay here any longer.
he had a good reason for Dynasty... Dynasty thinks he own's the canadien's..

Old
11-17-2003, 08:41 PM
F. Duchemin

Send a message via MSN to F. Duchemin
i wonder if my girlfriend would like the "CCM Womens Replica Jersey"....look tight and sexy

Old
11-18-2003, 02:41 AM
EquabaleAce

Send a message via MSN to EquabaleAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
Vinyl05 is a new member of my ignorre list along with Bo and some other , i wish you do to the same Dutchy .

you can ignore ppl, how do you do that?

Old
11-18-2003, 02:45 AM
EquabaleAce

Send a message via MSN to EquabaleAce
you gotta love that jersey though

mabye if they wear it all the time the ghosts from the fourm will come back and the young guys will dominate like harvey, plante, richard, and beliveau (sorry if i misspelled any names) again.

Old
11-18-2003, 03:30 AM
Darz

Quote:
Trust me, that's what I was doing, but the moderator's made it very clear. I'm sure they'll send the guy an email and/or remove this thread.
Please take a pill. This was inteaded to be a thread to discuss the new jersey's. I really don't beleive jl works for nhl.com.
And if you are so worried if this SPAM (question, why are you so concerned?) please PM a mod and stop posting such crap.

Old
11-18-2003, 03:34 AM
Darz

Quote:
I posted a thread on the board a while ago mentioning a website and it was removed for that reason.
Refresh my memory. What was the website, and since it wasn't posted under your new name Vinyl05, what was your old name?
Just curious.

Old
11-18-2003, 05:36 AM
Dutchy

I thought I was actually being quite reasonable...

Anyhow...

"Adding Vinyl05 to ignore list"

Thx for the advice, Jozeph_Balej!

Old
11-18-2003, 05:38 AM
Dutchy

Quote:
Now you're snapping at me for snapping on them. So what does that make you? I had legitimate beefs with these posters and felt it was my duty to put them both in their places. The board specifically frowns upon SPAM (pluggin other sites that sell merchandise). You don't know this guy. Heck, he could be working for the site he mentioned. I wouldn't be so quick to defend these types of posters.

I don't have time for responses such as yours either.
I thought I was actually being quite reasonable...

Anyhow...

Adding Vinyl05 to ignore list

Thx for the advice, Jozeph_Balej!

Old
11-18-2003, 09:35 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
That's too funny. Block a guy who cares less about replying to you. Good job, if that's what get's you throught he night children. I clearly stated my opinion based on fact to back it up. Instead of foaming at the mouth in rage of my comments perhaps you should think about what I said. Last time I checked this ws a public message board where we voice our opinion. If you want to knock someone for their opinion or act like a child then perhaps this board is not for you. Go elsewhere please.
Dude you have a big chip on your shoulder. Why do you take this so seriously. Who cares about this kind of crap. People who complain about that kind of thing is either very immature or has no life at all. Get a girlfriend, get laid, maybe you'll be a little less bitter.

Old
11-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Gros Bill

Just give it a rest, Vinyl05.

Old
11-18-2003, 12:20 PM
Craig52Rivet

Enough about spamming the board! I don't think it was spamming, I enjoyed seeing the jersey there, but it's not worth filling up a whole thread with banter about the rules of the boards... I'd rather talk about the jersey.

I'll probably buy one, but if you wait a little while you'll probably see them in stores for a lower price than NHL.com. That's what I'm doing.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe in the interest of historical accuracy they altered the proportions of the CH to the older version. The two ends of the C don't come as close together on this jersey as they do on the regular home and away ones. I think that's awesome. I know the CH dimensions have changed a couple of times (I have a throwback t-shirt where the H is very tall and the C is a lot skinnier), but I pat the habs on the back for attn to detail in being so accurate.

Now if we could only read the numbers on the back...

Old
11-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Guy!

I'm not entirely positive, but I think the Habs have two sets of vintage jerseys and the ones they'll be using tonight, since the 'Nuck-Nucks are going for that cool white one (I love those!), is the old red sweater with the lace up neckline.

Try going to that NHL.com, clicking on the "Teams" and then on "Online Store" for Montreal - as I recall it's on their main page there. (Does this make me a bad poster pointing out the relevant information even if it's on the NHL site? *smirks*)

As much as I like the retro whites, I don't see the NHL approving the use of whites by both teams.

A concerned fan.

Old
11-18-2003, 01:10 PM
Rahan

Quote:
Trust me, that's what I was doing, but the moderator's made it very clear. I'm sure they'll send the guy an email and/or remove this thread.
Ok so you're trolling because you're bitter. Getting nuked wouldn't make me cry as much as you do now, for sure..

Closed Thread