HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

It will be a journey...

Closed Thread

Old
11-18-2003, 11:38 AM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
It will be a journey...

...of epic proportions. It will be a trip that rivals those in story book. The Shire to Mordor? It's a mere trip to the bathroom compared to this mighty feat. Forrest Gump's jog accross America? Nothing but a trip to the local gas station. This trip will be the trip that defines a generation...nay, a country.

OK, enough B.S. I am going up to Cincinnati on Friday the 23rd of February. There, I am going to catch a Chicago Wolves/Cincinnati Mighty Ducks game. Hopefully getting to see the much hyped Kari Lehtonen. Then, I will stay in Cincinnati for the next two days. On Saturday, I'll watch the Manitoba Moose play the Ducks. On Sunday, the Milwaukee Admirals come to town. Then, I am going to cap it off on Monday by driving an hour and a half up to Columbus to watch the Predators play the BJ's in Nationwide Arena. Four games, four nights. I am going regardless of who else joins me. But, if enough interest is located, I could see making a nice outing out of it. The ticks to the Cincy game will run us around 10 per. The Columbus game will run around 20-40 per. And we can all sleep in my Mustang... If I get enough interest, I'll check into some hotels. I have an Uncle in the bidness. He might be able to get me a deal.

Old
11-18-2003, 11:43 AM
biscuithead

Send a message via AIM to biscuithead
Wish I could join you!
Oh to be young and without all these responsibilities!

Old
11-18-2003, 11:52 AM
BluesConvert

Man, that sounds like a BLAST. I'd even have babysitters (grandparents in Louisville).

However, my road trip money for the season is earmarked for the St Louis game in Dec, and an ATTEMPT at a Minneosta trip later in the season.

/bc

Old
11-18-2003, 02:18 PM
Radulov for Czar*

That sounds interesting.. too bad hockey prevents me from attending..

Old
11-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Joe T Choker
Las Vegas Black Aces

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
...of epic proportions. It will be a trip that rivals those in story book. The Shire to Mordor? It's a mere trip to the bathroom compared to this mighty feat. Forrest Gump's jog accross America? Nothing but a trip to the local gas station. This trip will be the trip that defines a generation...nay, a country.

OK, enough B.S. I am going up to Cincinnati on Friday the 23rd of February. There, I am going to catch a Chicago Wolves/Cincinnati Mighty Ducks game. Hopefully getting to see the much hyped Kari Lehtonen. Then, I will stay in Cincinnati for the next two days. On Saturday, I'll watch the Manitoba Moose play the Ducks. On Sunday, the Milwaukee Admirals come to town. Then, I am going to cap it off on Monday by driving an hour and a half up to Columbus to watch the Predators play the BJ's in Nationwide Arena. Four games, four nights. I am going regardless of who else joins me. But, if enough interest is located, I could see making a nice outing out of it. The ticks to the Cincy game will run us around 10 per. The Columbus game will run around 20-40 per. And we can all sleep in my Mustang... If I get enough interest, I'll check into some hotels. I have an Uncle in the bidness. He might be able to get me a deal.
hey bud...you've got the teams right but its the weekend before you said it is...just wanted to make sure you know this.

Old
11-18-2003, 03:36 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Road Trip!!!!!! Doubt I can go, but would love to if possible.

Old
11-18-2003, 03:57 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven_Nation_Army
hey bud...you've got the teams right but its the weekend before you said it is...just wanted to make sure you know this.
Did I mention I was ********

Closed Thread