HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

pavel bure for the playoffs...cause i said so

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2003, 09:16 PM
deathbear

vCash: 500
pavel bure for the playoffs...cause i said so

im not really a rangers fan, but anyone can tell you that the only superstar that you guys have that can actually play well in new york is pavel bure...when hes not hurt ofcourse.

i know many think his career is finished, but i have a small hunch he'll be back for the playoffs...should you make it there.

hopefully by then, kovalev has found his mark and you'd soon find yourselfs with two solid lines.

so ya, im going out on a limb here, but im really hoping for you guys and for bure himself that he comes back.

Old
11-18-2003, 06:59 AM
RANGER#11

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbear
im not really a rangers fan, but anyone can tell you that the only superstar that you guys have that can actually play well in new york is pavel bure...when hes not hurt ofcourse.

i know many think his career is finished, but i have a small hunch he'll be back for the playoffs...should you make it there.

hopefully by then, kovalev has found his mark and you'd soon find yourselfs with two solid lines.

so ya, im going out on a limb here, but im really hoping for you guys and for bure himself that he comes back.
I for one would love to see it. If truely healthy ofcourse.

Old
11-18-2003, 12:06 PM
NYR469

if bure plays in the playoffs i wonder what team he'll be one

Old
11-18-2003, 04:56 PM
King Nothing*

Quote:

Don't worry, we won't be making it there. We'll also finish in ninth so be get a lousy draft that we can trade for some 40 year old.

Old
11-18-2003, 04:57 PM
dedalus

If Bure looks even CLOSE by March, please, God, try to trade him for whatever can be gotten!

Old
11-18-2003, 08:08 PM
deathbear

ya, afterall, hes the only player thats ever played good for you guys in the last 3 years.

seems like good logic.

face it, your stuck with him. may as well hope for the best.

Old
11-18-2003, 08:12 PM
#37-#93-#27*

Send a message via AIM to #37-#93-#27*
Quote:
ya, afterall, hes the only player thats ever played good for you guys in the last 3 years.
You're right, this team is cursed.

the curse: James Dolan, Glen Sather

Old
11-18-2003, 08:48 PM
Barnaby

CURSE OF THE DOLAN.

I cant blame Sather for sticking around to pick up that huge paycheck. I blame Dolan for being foolish enough to keep Glen who has this team on a treadmill. Unfortunately a very bad treadmill.

Closed Thread