HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What would Gainey give to get his hand on Jack Johnson

Old
09-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Talent Analyst

vCash: 500
Hmmm I'm happy to ear that . But I think we don't have what they want .

Talent Analyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 02:57 PM
SPARTAKUS*

I know this is off topic but I just want to let you know that last night Theo made 25 saves on 26 shots. I watched that game and let me tell you that Thero is back baby. He's quickness, he's lateral movement was lightning fast. And he seemed more relax, he was smiling a lot that's good to see.

SPARTAKUS* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Capitano

I would love to get a guy like Jack Johnson, but Markov is too good of a d-man to trade for an unproven prospect. When a guy like Ovechkin praises a d-man like Markov you have to take that into consideration.

Now with that said, I DO think we could make an offer that Carolina would want. Like Komisarek, Perezhogin, Kostitsyn, and a first round pick for Johnson would work for me.

I wouldn't trade Price or Latendresse, but that's basically it. Maybe Fischer too.

Cap

Capitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Teufelsdreck

Let Gainey (notthe fans) offer what he thinks the Habs can afford and let Rutherford find the package more acceptable than what he hears elsewhere before we put the Tricolore on Johnson.

Teufelsdreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Pax Macioretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyhabsfan View Post
THANK GOD most of you have no offical capacity within the habs orginization!!

Trade Markov, Komi, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

This kid is a PROSPECT, albeight a 1A prospect.

You don't trade ESTABLISHED YOUNG NHL DEFENSEMAN for a PROSPECT unless you have a way of replacing them.

Komi has HUGE upside, and after 3 years of bringing him along, you want to trade him!!!

Without Markov, our record was HORRIBLE last year and you want to trade him!

Who says that Markov, Rivet and Souray will not sign with the Habs. This off-season this board was FILLED with rumors that Souray wants to be traded and that he is going to LA for his daughter. Yet, from the horse's mouth he said that the fans and the media made a lot more out of it then he did and he would LOVE to playfor the Habs.

I like our top 4 dman, it's the bottom 2 that we need to improve on. We do not have a All star dman or 2 like Anahiem, but you don't go out and get a stud by ripping a hole in a defense with no depth.

Johnson for Fisher + 2nd in 2007 and 2nd in 2008. NO more.
Did you forget the part that Carolina only want to trade Johnson cause they need help NOW!!!!! Why the h**l would Carolina make this deal, does it make them better? no. Does it fill a hole? no..... god awful proposal
Johnson is worth way more then that

Pax Macioretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Pax Macioretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAKUS View Post
I know this is off topic but I just want to let you know that last night Theo made 25 saves on 26 shots. I watched that game and let me tell you that Thero is back baby. He's quickness, he's lateral movement was lightning fast. And he seemed more relax, he was smiling a lot that's good to see.
From a Sens fans? well then i guess Colorado just got lucky they didn't end up with Gerber instead. We have 2 starting goalies in the club plus one future frasnchise goaltender, it's really hard being jealous. I guess that he just had his 2nd one night stand this year

Pax Macioretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 04:24 PM
habsfan89

there are to way of seeing a trade with markov
1. he's one of the mort underrated player in the ligue, this guy got elite talent,one of the best powerplay quarterback and how solid no one can pass throught him.when asked who is the best russian player currectly playing in the nhl ovechkin did not answer kovalchuk, kovalev or any fuc**** good player from that team but andrei markov

2. he got -2 on a work ethic scale

habsfan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 05:06 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAKUS View Post
But Price was as good as Theodore.

Price is gonna make the nhl

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote