HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

a Higgins/ Koivu/ Latendresse line...

Old
11-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Maxpac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSK View Post
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA

HAHHAHAHAHH

Are you crazy ?

Damn take chill pill, you said that Lats got the same speed of Ryder ?

Sorry but Ryder is faster and got a better acceleration of course. And Michael is hitting this year, he was low profile since 5-6 games vut yestarday he've play well. Get one assist.

Damn, Lats can become a 30 goals scorer...

But not at 19, not at 20, not ar 21, may be at 22 but its not even sure at all.

Ryder came rookie with 63pts but he was 24yo at this time If I remember well.

And just for you, doesn't matter if at 6 and 4 Hatcher ain't scared of our first line. He suck and may be he's the worst NHL defencemen.
For the last time, my first post was written back in september, unless everyone has alzimer here, Ryder wasn't half as fast last year or didn't have those smooth hands he has this year. I'm not wishing Latendresse to go on the 1st line cause i don't like Ryder, but like when Perezhogin plays with Kovalev, i think that Latendresse's way of playing the game matches Koivu's needs on his line, there's no use of having two fast snipers with Higgins and Ryder, having someone who takes of the ruff stuff, who hits alot and stays put in front of the net like Ryan Smith is something that Koivu should have always since he's a player who likes to cycle the puck alot before either him or Higgins taking a shot, and befor Higgins started to do it about 5 games before he got injured, rebounds were flying everywhere and no one would catch them, i don't care if Latendresse isin't first line worthy right now, even if he's not as good as a Bertuzzi or Smyth or Nash his size brings something new that would be interesting to watch, Latendresse didn't look out of play tuesday and that's because he was playing with a center who uses someone like Latendresse to his advantage, i like Ryder and i don't think he'd a have poorer year playing Bonk and Johnson, he'd still be the guy gets the puck in the offensive and he would still be able to use his wrister often. Latendresse is much slower then Ryder but that's because Ryder is twice as fast as last year. Thanks but the chill pill is not needed here

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2006, 04:06 AM
Mr. Hab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
That's funny I was thinking the other day that Lats-Higgins-Johnson would make an interesting line.
Yes, but...
It gets a little complicated here!

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of placing higgins at CENTER position, but everyone believes that we cannot break that Higgins-Koivu-Ryder line...

I was wishing more for a
Higgins-Koivu-Latendresse line (only if Ryder is injured + if Latendresse continues to play well on 1st line or line 1A...).

Mr. Hab is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2006, 04:49 AM
habgab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Yes, but...
It gets a little complicated here!

I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of placing higgins at CENTER position, but everyone believes that we cannot break that Higgins-Koivu-Ryder line...

I was wishing more for a
Higgins-Koivu-Latendresse line (only if Ryder is injured + if Latendresse continues to play well on 1st line or line 1A...).

So now we are wishing for Ryder to be injured? Man, trade Ryder, bench Ryder, put Ryder on the 4th line, and now injure Ryder. Shoot more, shoot less, pass more, don't make passes, carry the puck, dump the puck blah, blah, blah.

The guy just can't get any respect. It is ridiculous.

habgab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2006, 05:05 AM
beowulf
Poster of the Year!

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by habgab View Post
So now we are wishing for Ryder to be injured? Man, trade Ryder, bench Ryder, put Ryder on the 4th line, and now injure Ryder. Shoot more, shoot less, pass more, don't make passes, carry the puck, dump the puck blah, blah, blah.

It's sad I agree but so many people have blinders on about Lats so all they see is him. The lack of respect Ryder is getting is kind of getting funny in a sad kind of way.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2006, 05:29 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habgab View Post

You forgot to say that he should fight and play defense too...

Personally, until I see him make a glove save, "they" are totally right

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote