HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Derick Brassard... vampire?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-20-2006, 02:23 PM
  #1
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Derick Brassard... vampire?

Derick Brassard of the Drummondville Voltigeurs says that Daniel Briere (an alumnus of Drummondville) is his role model. I believe that Daniel looks like a vampire, but ever since I heard about Derick's admiration for him, his appearance has changed. I have heard that he suffered a dislocated shoulder but I don't know if that's true or not. Is there a possibility that Derick Brassard is a vampire, too?

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
09-20-2006, 02:34 PM
  #2
OHLArenaGuide
Registered User
 
OHLArenaGuide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: London ON/St John's
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,133
vCash: 500
I can't decide.

If you're trying to be silly, well done.

If you're serious, seek professional help.

OHLArenaGuide is offline  
Old
09-20-2006, 04:58 PM
  #3
Transported Upstater
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Take care, all. :)
Country: United States
Posts: 22,983
vCash: 500
This thread is awesome.

Transported Upstater is offline  
Old
09-20-2006, 05:22 PM
  #4
KeithBWhittington
Going North
 
KeithBWhittington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Brick by Brick
Country: Hungary
Posts: 10,250
vCash: 500
Being a Columbus Bluejackets fan, I agree. Thats exactly what I think everytime I see a picture of him.

KeithBWhittington is offline  
Old
09-20-2006, 05:44 PM
  #5
CH Wizard
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: preparin for 09 cup
Country: Afghanistan
Posts: 11,690
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard


After watching this pic, you'd think the guy isn't that crazy after all.

CH Wizard is offline  
Old
09-20-2006, 06:05 PM
  #6
Transported Upstater
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Take care, all. :)
Country: United States
Posts: 22,983
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlusty the clown View Post
After watching this pic, you'd think the guy isn't that crazy after all.
OMG Brassard, *** did you do to your hair?!?!?!?!

Grow it back!!!!

Transported Upstater is offline  
Old
09-21-2006, 08:12 AM
  #7
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
don't worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlusty the clown View Post


After watching this pic, you'd think the guy isn't that crazy after all.
I thought that you would like to know that Derick did grow his hair back. Instead of being bald, he now has longer black hair which he prefers to wear a bit messy. But I have to inquire about his unbelievable pallor.

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
09-21-2006, 08:19 AM
  #8
Transported Upstater
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Take care, all. :)
Country: United States
Posts: 22,983
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyprincess View Post
I thought that you would like to know that Derick did grow his hair back. Instead of being bald, he now has longer black hair which he prefers to wear a bit messy. But I have to inquire about his unbelievable pallor.
My question is, does he still have the hair he had at the draft?

If so, then good. He can't be a true member of the Columbus Emojackets without it.

Transported Upstater is offline  
Old
09-21-2006, 01:12 PM
  #9
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transported Upstater View Post
My question is, does he still have the hair he had at the draft?

If so, then good. He can't be a true member of the Columbus Emojackets without it.
But don't you think that if he had that hair, and he looks that vampiric, that he belongs in Buffalo with Daniel Briere?

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
09-21-2006, 02:55 PM
  #10
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Les Voltigeurs ou les vampires?

What do the current co-captain of the Buffalo Sabres and the sixth overall pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft have in common? They have plenty in common. Despite having the same initials, Daniel Briere and Derick Brassard have much more in common than people realize. Indeed, they have a lot in common professionally, including both being first-round picks in their respective NHL Entry Drafts (Briere went 24th overall in 1996 to the Phoenix Coyotes; Brassard was the first-round pick of the Columbus Blue Jackets this past June), these two well-known players from different generations of the Drummondville Voltigeurs seem to have similar appearances, too. Brassard credits Briere as his role model but think about this: they are both quite pale with dark hair and dark eyes. They both have full red lips and unbelievable strength. It begs the question: are Briere and Brassard both Voltigeurs or are they both... vampires?

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
  #11
plaugher
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Halifax, NS
Country: Wales
Posts: 1,956
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyprincess View Post
Indeed.

plaugher is offline  
Old
09-21-2006, 03:19 PM
  #12
Transported Upstater
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Take care, all. :)
Country: United States
Posts: 22,983
vCash: 500
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=291258

Transported Upstater is offline  
Old
09-26-2006, 10:42 AM
  #13
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Laugher View Post
Indeed.
Do you mean "help" as in psychological or in determining whether or not there is something going on in La Ville de la Poutine that we don't know?

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
09-29-2006, 01:51 PM
  #14
hockey momma
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 497
vCash: 500
Guess again princess, I don't think that is what he means

hockey momma is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 02:08 PM
  #15
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Then explain how Guillaume Latendresse is not pale.

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 02:28 PM
  #16
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Hockeyprincess, you make even the dumbest of puckbunnies look smart.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 03:15 PM
  #17
Dempsey
Registered User
 
Dempsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,129
vCash: 500
Why on earth are you guys worried about his hair?

Dempsey is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM
  #18
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-girl View Post
Hockeyprincess, you make even the dumbest of puckbunnies look smart.
How interesting that another girl says that to me. I'm not a puckbunny. If I were, I would not be on this website.

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 04:16 PM
  #19
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey View Post
Why on earth are you guys worried about his hair?
Because Derick shaved it off and he looked like an idiot. Come on now.

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 05:46 PM
  #20
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyprincess View Post
How interesting that another girl says that to me. I'm not a puckbunny. If I were, I would not be on this website.
Why is that interesting? I've grown up around Jr hockey with friends playing in it, my brother and I worked for a Jr team.

I call the shots as I see them.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 06:00 PM
  #21
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-girl View Post
Why is that interesting? I've grown up around Jr hockey with friends playing in it, my brother and I worked for a Jr team.

I call the shots as I see them.
That's interesting because girls know when others are being a little catty, like I am being with you right now. No offence. And you live in Calgary. Why concern yourself with Derick Brassard anyway? You had your own hottie with the Hitmen: Justin Pogge! Damn, he fine! Leave me alone.

I just think that Derick looked stupid with his head shaved. Also, he looks so vampiric. I personally think it's sexy. But I am not a puckbunny either. I have friends all over the OHL and I say one crazy thing about Benoit Pouliot's hair and now they all hate me. Let them hate me. They don't have to love me. I love Pouliot and they can't change that.

So leave me alone. You and Alison are both bothering me.

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 06:28 PM
  #22
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyprincess View Post
That's interesting because girls know when others are being a little catty, like I am being with you right now. No offence. And you live in Calgary. Why concern yourself with Derick Brassard anyway? You had your own hottie with the Hitmen: Justin Pogge! Damn, he fine! Leave me alone.

I just think that Derick looked stupid with his head shaved. Also, he looks so vampiric. I personally think it's sexy. But I am not a puckbunny either. I have friends all over the OHL and I say one crazy thing about Benoit Pouliot's hair and now they all hate me. Let them hate me. They don't have to love me. I love Pouliot and they can't change that.

So leave me alone. You and Alison are both bothering me.
I hate the Hitmen. I'm here now for work, nothing more. I boo them and the Flames at any given chance.

I KNOW girls can be catty. A reason why I played boys sports growing up and steal deal 99% of the time with guys.

I have my Tiger boys I like, but for their skills NOT on the cutest player on the team.

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 06:32 PM
  #23
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyprincess View Post
I say one crazy thing about Benoit Pouliot's hair and now they all hate me. Let them hate me. They don't have to love me. I love Pouliot and they can't change that.
And THAT isn't puckbunny-ish

Ti-girl is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 06:41 PM
  #24
hockeyprincess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,211
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti-girl View Post
I hate the Hitmen. I'm here now for work, nothing more. I boo them and the Flames at any given chance.

I KNOW girls can be catty. A reason why I played boys sports growing up and steal deal 99% of the time with guys.

I have my Tiger boys I like, but for their skills NOT on the cutest player on the team.
Okay, I'm sorry. We can be friends. It's Alison I don't like. She thinks that she's better than me all the time. I am really sorry if I hurt you.

Come on... you have to admit one thing even if you aren't a fan of the Hitmen: Justin Pogge is really talented and really cute.

hockeyprincess is offline  
Old
10-03-2006, 06:54 PM
  #25
Ti-girl
Registered User
 
Ti-girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Merida, Mexico
Country: Mexico
Posts: 7,913
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyprincess View Post
Okay, I'm sorry. We can be friends. It's Alison I don't like. She thinks that she's better than me all the time. I am really sorry if I hurt you.

Come on... you have to admit one thing even if you aren't a fan of the Hitmen: Justin Pogge is really talented and really cute.
Talented?

He's okay, but he played behind stellar defenses in Calgary and at the WJs. If you look at his PJ stats they weren't nearly as good as the ones in Calgary.

And personally, he kind of looks like he ran into the back of a truck and his face got smooshed.

Ti-girl is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.