HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Waiver list released...

Closed Thread

Old
11-18-2003, 07:40 PM
godlh

vCash: 500
Waiver list released...

Please visit Yahoo Groups, the waiver lists have been posted...

Eric

Old
11-18-2003, 07:56 PM
kasper11

I have the number 1 pick in the waiver draft. If anyone sees a player they like, feel free to make me an offer.

Rich
NJD

Old
11-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Dryden

Send a message via MSN to Dryden Send a message via Skype™ to Dryden
excellent

Great job Eric!!!!!!

With this completed does anyone have a clue when the season will start?

Old
11-18-2003, 08:16 PM
islanders

Send a message via ICQ to islanders
Great Job Eric. Thanks for all the effort you put into this.

Old
11-19-2003, 04:33 AM
Ohio Jones
Jays Hipster/Elitist

Muchos Appreciados, Eric! We got together last night with Corey Wells in Toronto or a pint (or several). He apologized again for being on the road for work and thus unable to submit a waiver list - I hope we took it easy on him in putting his list together!

By the way, how are you feeling these days? You're certainly missed in the league, but everyone understands the importance of taking your time with your recovery...

Wishing you all the best,

Douglas

Old
11-19-2003, 04:34 AM
Ohio Jones
Jays Hipster/Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryden
Great job Eric!!!!!!

With this completed does anyone have a clue when the season will start?

Hey, Dry - slacker!

A little bird mentioned last night (at the GM get-together you were too sick to attend) that the season might start as early as Monday. Not an official announcement, of course, but something to shoot for...

Old
11-19-2003, 05:13 AM
godlh

Thanks for the concerns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Jones
Hey, Dry - slacker!

A little bird mentioned last night (at the GM get-together you were too sick to attend) that the season might start as early as Monday. Not an official announcement, of course, but something to shoot for...

Thanks for asking Douglas but I'm back on track jack (or am I? good thing I don't use lines like these to pickup the ladies!...PS, make sure my girlfriend DOES NOT GET HOLD OF THIS LAST STATEMENT!)

I'm feeling great and ready to take on a bigger role with the league, my agent is currently negociation with league offcials!

I don't think my return will be on a GM basis, I hope to be more involved with league-related issues.

I'm sure we'll have more info shortly!
Eric

Old
11-19-2003, 05:16 AM
godlh

Quote:
MWe got together last night with Corey Wells in Toronto or a pint (or several). He apologized again for being on the road for work and thus unable to submit a waiver list - I hope we took it easy on him in putting his list together!

Douglas

As for the waiver lists of those who did not submit, I was as fair as possible and used my own judgement with the waiver lists (what I would do if this were my team)...now I will admit that the four lists were made up between midnight and 2 AM last night...the lists were also made at the time the Flames killed my Leafs in OT so don't be surprised if there are a couple of exposed players due to my bitterness...just kidding, of course.

I was as fair as possible with the lists.
Eric

Old
11-19-2003, 07:09 AM
Ohio Jones
Jays Hipster/Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlh
As for the waiver lists of those who did not submit, I was as fair as possible and used my own judgement with the waiver lists (what I would do if this were my team)...now I will admit that the four lists were made up between midnight and 2 AM last night...the lists were also made at the time the Flames killed my Leafs in OT so don't be surprised if there are a couple of exposed players due to my bitterness...just kidding, of course.

Eric

That's all anyone can ask for.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Maybe you can pass your secret along to Jason Allison and Adam Deadmarsh... wait, Krueger and Pitt have those two players, don't they? Forget I said anything - let 'em suffer! You'll be welcomed back in whatever capacity you are in a position to undertake.

Thanks once again,

D

Old
11-19-2003, 07:33 AM
godlh

Quote:
That's all anyone can ask for.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Maybe you can pass your secret along to Jason Allison and Adam Deadmarsh... wait, Krueger and Pitt have those two players, don't they? Forget I said anything - let 'em suffer! You'll be welcomed back in whatever capacity you are in a position to undertake.

Thanks once again,

D

Not to bore everyone with my story but everything is cleared up...I had planned on coming back sooner (I had discussions with Matt) but my full-time return to work at the time was a tad overwhelming...but all is fine now...and I think that both Allison and Deadmarsh got it far worse than I did...hope their "head doctor"... he likes that I call him that! ... are as good as mine is!

So enough about me, let's get this season going ... talk to most of you on Saturday!

Old
11-19-2003, 10:02 AM
BiLLY

Eric, you did a great job with the lists. Enabled me to understand those tables for once and even saved me from protecting a player I didnt need to protect.

Thanks

Old
11-19-2003, 10:39 AM
Hossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlh

Eric
A Leafs fan living in Ottawa, eh?

*Adds name to leafs fan hit list

Glad to hear you are feeling better, and a good job with those lists. You got them out right away, which was greatly appreciated.

Old
11-19-2003, 11:47 AM
godlh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossa
A Leafs fan living in Ottawa, eh?

Hell, I feel it every day in this town (especially when it comes to our local sports radio station...I am not kidding, I think that most guys who call in the TEAM would rather see the Leafs not make the playoffs than the Sens win the Cup!).

Die-hard Leafs fan...to make matters worse, I'm actually a French boy (don't ask me what part of Quebec i'm from, I'm actually one of those rare Franco-Ontarians that people only read about in books!) and when I was young in my hometown (Rockland) you were either a Habs fan or you were dead...I chose the Leafs...i'm surprised my family wasn't banished from the town!

Closed Thread