HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Printz?

Old
09-26-2006, 10:06 AM
Mythology

vCash: 500
Printz?

Printz was assigned to the Phantoms. I thought that he was listed as on of the Flyers prospects, but he is not listed there now and I can not locate any information about him. Can somebody provide some back ground? Talent analysis? Future potential?

Thanks

Mythology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Roger's Pancreas*

Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Printz isn't going to make the club any time soon, barring another rash of injuries. He's looked good in his time with the Flyers, but he has been given short easy shifts compared to what Pitkanen and Meyer were given. He might be a good bottom pairing defenseman, but it won't be for the Flyers.

As for his status as a prospect, he's older than most like to think. He was drafted in the same class as Seidenberg and Sharp. That might have everything to do with it.

Roger's Pancreas* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2006, 12:26 PM
jb**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth View Post
Printz isn't going to make the club any time soon, barring another rash of injuries. He's looked good in his time with the Flyers, but he has been given short easy shifts compared to what Pitkanen and Meyer were given. He might be a good bottom pairing defenseman, but it won't be for the Flyers.

As for his status as a prospect, he's older than most like to think. He was drafted in the same class as Seidenberg and Sharp. That might have everything to do with it.
While I agree he will probably be nothing more than a 6th dman if that, he impressed me in the game I watched. He also progressed nicely last year with the phantoms. He is what 27 years old or so, so maybe wishful thinking is he is a very late bloomer. Guys like him though you need around in case of an emergency. He can fill in on a short term basis.

I did not hear 1 peep about Timmonen, has anyone heard how he did? Or if they were impressed or disappointed in his play.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote