HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Question on MSG and FSN NY

Old
10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
LiquidClown

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to LiquidClown Send a message via AIM to LiquidClown
Question on MSG and FSN NY

For those of you that get MSG and FSN NY, I'm wondering if they always show a full replay of the games?

I ask because I'm out on the westcoast (Cali), I do get both these channels however apparently I'm way too cool to be able to watch the games live (they get blacked out). I know they usually show the RANGERS in 60 or whatever it's called but I enjoy watching the full game. If they do what time do they usually show them at?

LiquidClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2006, 06:00 PM
RangerBoy
#freejtmiller

The following day after the game MSG usually shows the entire game without the intermissions

RangerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2006, 06:03 PM
shoothepuck

FSN NY hasn't shown reruns of the game that I know of. MSG shows the Rangers in 60 around midnight, depending on where the game was played, and thetime it ended. The full game is shown the next day at noon and sometimes 2PM in the afternoon. Check your local listings because this is how it was last season, and I'm assuming it'll be the same this season, (I'll know by this friday, if/when they replay the Washington game in the afternoon).

shoothepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Get NHL Centre Ice

Fire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2006, 06:17 PM
LiquidClown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Sather View Post
Get NHL Centre Ice
I was thinking about it, however my current TV bill is around $100 already because I thought if I ordered the sports package that I'd be able to watch sports, silly me.

Thanks everyone else for the replies appreciate it, I'll just have to stay away from the scores for a day after the game oh well!

Old
10-02-2006, 06:23 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidClown View Post
I was thinking about it, however my current TV bill is around $100 already because I thought if I ordered the sports package that I'd be able to watch sports, silly me.

Thanks everyone else for the replies appreciate it, I'll just have to stay away from the scores for a day after the game oh well!
Cancel the sports package, and get center ice.

CM Lundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2006, 11:00 PM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
yeah cancel the sports pack and get center ice. if not, then msg shows full replays of rangers games the following day at noon. Rangers in 60 sucks, only useful if you want to see all the scoring. You can basically predict what happens too, theyll cut to when one team has a PP and most of the time you know a goal is coming. 60 min edition sucks, 2 hour one is the full game but its right in the middle of the work day.

nyrmessier011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
The sportspack is pointless, for the price you pay for that just get centre ice.

Fire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2006, 12:46 AM
BDubinskyNYR17*

Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidClown View Post
For those of you that get MSG and FSN NY, I'm wondering if they always show a full replay of the games?

I ask because I'm out on the westcoast (Cali), I do get both these channels however apparently I'm way too cool to be able to watch the games live (they get blacked out). I know they usually show the RANGERS in 60 or whatever it's called but I enjoy watching the full game. If they do what time do they usually show them at?
FSNY would show the islanders and devils replay at 130 am and it usually ended around 330 or 4am. I remember after work watching Rangers Islanders games at 130am, while they were at home, so it was a replay.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
feerlessleadr

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoothepuck View Post
FSN NY hasn't shown reruns of the game that I know of. MSG shows the Rangers in 60 around midnight, depending on where the game was played, and thetime it ended. The full game is shown the next day at noon and sometimes 2PM in the afternoon. Check your local listings because this is how it was last season, and I'm assuming it'll be the same this season, (I'll know by this friday, if/when they replay the Washington game in the afternoon).
i know for a fact that every night around 2AM they will show whatever game was on FSN NY that night with no intermissions and maybe some time cut out of the game to make it fit into the time slot.

feerlessleadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2006, 12:51 AM
nyrhockey00

Rangers in 60 they play constantly, and theres is almost a 100% chance u will find some sort of hockey replay in the afternoon of the next day, the swamp rat above me is right, hahaha

guess u cant curse here huh?

nyrhockey00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2006, 02:31 AM
LiquidClown

Already went through trying to get out of the sports pack with them (Direct TV) and it's a no go, also the sports pack wasn't all that much more expensive, all the movie channels were in a package that included the sports package for like 5 bucks more.

I really don't have a problem watching the games a day or two late, I already do that with my EPL games. Also being out on the west coast and working lots of overtime, I dont' get home till about 11:30 or midnight east coast time so I'd still be watching the games delayed.