HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Flyers Tickets on eBay for 10/28 vs. Penguins

Old
09-30-2006, 07:28 AM
Beastieboy

vCash: 500
Flyers Tickets on eBay for 10/28 vs. Penguins

Hi Everyone,

This is a shameless plug for two pairs of Flyers tickets I am putting on eBay this weekend. I am from Winnipeg and I am going to the game on October 28th vs. the Penguins. It is my first trip to Philly to see a game and I am fired up. I was so fired up on the day the tickets went on sale that I bought a few too many online. You know how that site works... when I was able to log on (site was busy!) there were initially no pairs available so I panicked and bought two seats in section 115 (row 12 and row 18) because those were the best seats I could find after about 45 minutes of searching and reserving various combinations of seats. Then some pairs started showing up as available so I bought a pair together in row 10, section 215 after about another 15 minutes. I really wanted to be in the lower bowl so I kept searching and bought another two tickets in section 115 in rows 8 and 9 about 20 minutes after that.

Anyways, the short summary is I spent $500 on Flyers tickets and I only need 2 tickets for my wife and I so I am selling the first 4 I bought on eBay. I will be starting them below face value and I figure I probably won't get my money back on the tickets in section 115, row 12 and 18 so I thought I would put the word out and maybe one of you Board types can get a deal. Tickets aren't up yet but they will be today, and my eBay name is cade21.

I apologize if this is poor "board etiquette" to put in a plug like this and if so, the moderator can please remove this post.

Thanks!

Beastieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Beastieboy

Link to Tickets

Link to section 115 tickets

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Link to section 215 tickets

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Last edited by Beastieboy: 09-30-2006 at 05:16 PM. Reason: type-o
Old
10-08-2006, 09:55 AM
Beastieboy

Price

Ticket prices for the Penguins vs. Flyers tickets I am selling are:

$95 US for the two in section 215, row 10 (save $15)
$150 US for the two in lower section 115 (seats are not together) (save $50)

There is also a "buy it now" option on them which is a little higher and I am open to changing if someone is interested in the tickets and wants to make me an offer. If interested you can email me @ phillyflyer@mts.net

This is a better deal than tickets on stub hub or on other eBay sales. Now's your chance to get some tickets to hopefully see the Flyers avenge the season opening loss. Maybe someone will tune up that whiny little puke Crosby as well. We can always hope.

Old
10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Beastieboy

Relisted - Update

Hi, I have relisted the tickets, the auctions end on Thursday night. The starting bid is at $9.99 for the pair in section 215 and at $9.99 for each of the single tickets in section 115 (lower bowl). There is also a buy it now of $110 for the pair in 215 and less than face value for the lower bowl tickets. Chances are you can get them for less than that through the auction. I am also open to offers, just contact me through eBay. I'd really like to sell these to fans rather than have to give them away to scalpers at the game, who will then mark them up and resell them. I'm going to the game, my first trip to Philadelphia! I am fired up. They better get it together in the next two weeks, I don't want to go all that way to see a loss. LET'S GO FLYERS!

Pair in 215 (row 10)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Philadelphia-Flye...QQcmdZViewItem

Singles in section 115 (row 12 and row 18)