HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How does Corvo respond?

Closed Thread

Old
11-19-2003, 07:42 AM
Old Hickory

vCash:
How does Corvo respond?

Corvo has been a healthy scratch since his suspension ended. He's shown flashes of brillance and also also shown flashes of lackluster play.
He could be being showcased for a trade or he could win his job back.
Any predictions for tonight for Joe?

Old
11-19-2003, 07:45 AM
LuckyLUC20

vCash: 500
I think he'll be a little rusty since he hasn't played in a long while. Hopefully he'll come out with wanting something to prove. In any case, I just hope he is ready to play again.

Old
11-19-2003, 08:29 AM
Face Wash

Assuming he plays, I hope it's the last time I see him in a Kings uniform... but I know it probably won't be. :mad:

Old
11-19-2003, 08:35 AM
swinginutter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face Wash
Assuming he plays, I hope it's the last time I see him in a Kings uniform... but I know it probably won't be. :mad:
why?

Old
11-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Face Wash

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
why?
I've posted many times in regards to Corvo. I really don't feel like reiterating, sorry.

Old
11-19-2003, 08:47 AM
swinginutter*

Quote:
I've posted many times in regards to Corvo. I really don't feel like reiterating, sorry.
I usually follow most threads, and i've never seen it, just interested. no worries though.

Old
11-19-2003, 08:50 AM
Face Wash

Quote:
I usually follow most threads, and i've never seen it, just interested. no worries though.
No prob Swing...

here's my last treatice on the subject
http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?pos...29&postcount=5

Old
11-19-2003, 10:00 AM
swinginutter*

Quote:
No prob Swing...

here's my last treatice on the subject
http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?pos...29&postcount=5
I was originally thinking it was regarding his game play, and not his off ice issue. I don't know what to say on this one? I mean it's beyond obvious that this guy had no class the night of his incident, more importantly how could you ever hit a woman! It's a thought that is not imagineable. I don't know what was said that night, that made him lose his rag, but he definitely lost it.
However I do believe in giving someone a second chance, and maybe that anger management class will help. I think they did the same to Karalahti, and although they gave him a chance, I think his punishment was severe. His problem from the past came back to bite him in the ass and I don't think he was doing heroin when he was here. They restricted him from everything including booze, which to me was a bit harsh. Having a drink, and shooting something into your vein is not even in the same ball park.
I think Corvo's off ice incident has effected his gameplay, and the more support he get's the better he can become. I know he doesn't deserve support for certain aspects. But he made a personal mistake, I think we all have, maybe not to that degree, but a mistake we wish we can take back. To tell you the truth I only really like to talk about hockey here, and nothing else. As for morals........well I think everybody *****s up from time to time.

Old
11-19-2003, 10:37 AM
punchy1

I agree nutter, a mistake that he should be beaten in like manner for. No excuses. After this though is a young man who made a mistake and like the rest of us deserves a second chance. If not, then maybe we should all judge our mistakes with the same unforgiving manner. I too hate what he did and also have some personal experience with that sort of a situation but I wouldn't let it strip away my ability to allow someone a chance to redeem themselves. I understand fw's passion, i couldn't support his cut and dried one and done answer on this one. The great part of this though is that we don't make the decisions on who plays or not and even better is that we are all entiteled to our different opinions. After some of the places I have lived in the world that is the most important thing of all.

Old
11-19-2003, 10:39 AM
Face Wash

Quote:
To tell you the truth I only really like to talk about hockey here, and nothing else.
I agree, which is why I didn't want to reiterate

But your opinion is certainly always well-received with me.

Old
11-19-2003, 07:40 PM
no name

Corvo has been pretty good tonight. He and Cammy have responded well tonight right when we needed them.

Old
11-20-2003, 07:09 AM
punchy1

Dead on no name. I think both had solid games and that Corvo did well. He played a small game tonight and that is what he needed to do.

Closed Thread