Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Jeff Sullivan Johnstownchiefs

Closed Thread

Old
11-19-2003, 06:52 PM
qwert

vCash: 500
Jeff Sullivan Johnstownchiefs

I saw the Johnstownchiefs play when i was there on a trip last week, One of the defense man stood out in the way he playied. He was a great hockey player by the name of jeff sullivan i was woundering to my self why this kid isnt playing in the ahl, or possibly nhl could someone message me back on what they think. I am a hugh hockey fan and when i heard that irbe was playing for the chiefs i had to stop in. The fans there are great.

Old
11-20-2003, 11:59 AM
Quellet The Dogs Out

Well i've seen him play once this season as well, but I am very curious to see what you think is so great about him??

He is pretty much just a goon. 76 PIM's already this season, only 15 games in. 2 seasons ago he had over 300 PIM's - thats a damn shame.

It seems like he has talent because he has seen 60 AHL games, and he was drafted in the 6th round - but what has he done with it?? THAT is the question.

I would make a prospect profile for him to be ranked in the ECHL page of HF but he is not considered a prospect any longer.

Old
11-20-2003, 01:12 PM
qwert

a good prospect

I believe that his pen min over shawdow what a great d man this kid is yes he got drafted in the 6 round but i belive he was ranked in the top 50 of north america. Just seeing him play the 5 on 5 and on the pen kill, god he has talent in those areas. Just because he has high pen dosent mean he is a goon. You should get your facts straight, the fans believe that he is one on the best densive d men in the echl.

Old
11-20-2003, 08:23 PM
JohnnyB11

A little defensive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert
I believe that his pen min over shawdow what a great d man this kid is yes he got drafted in the 6 round but i belive he was ranked in the top 50 of north america. Just seeing him play the 5 on 5 and on the pen kill, god he has talent in those areas. Just because he has high pen dosent mean he is a goon. You should get your facts straight, the fans believe that he is one on the best densive d men in the echl.

Geez, he was just giving his opinion, no need to get testy... and by the way, great D-men don't play in the ECHL.

Old
11-20-2003, 09:06 PM
qwert

I am just basing my idea on what i saw, and my what my uncle saw who was a coach in the ahl and nhl. Go Flames

Closed Thread