I created a pick 'em pool for anyone who wants to play. It's just picking winners (with the spread) for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday games. Each win counts as 1 point. Here are the rules....
1. Leaders of pools or pool divisions will be determined by most correct picks. Most right – wins.
2. Ties for the week will be broken by the selected total points prediction for the last game of the week.
3. The absolute difference between the players’ prediction and the total combined score of the last game will determine the winner. You can be over or under the actual total, the person closest wins.
4. If the tie isn't broken after the last game then the players with the same amount of points in first place are deemed to be tied for the week.
5. Picks must be in prior to the start time of the first game of the given week. The pool manager will set the amount of time before first game time. If the player fails to enter his picks before that time he will be awarded 1 point less than the total right of the worst player in the pool or pool division. The pool manager can reduce or increase the 1-point penalty or may choose to implement a 'no pick = no points' option for the pool.
6. Players cannot be assigned to pool divisions manually - instead they are assigned randomly by the system.
7. For NHL formats, the schedule will be for every Friday, Saturday and Sunday game throughout the season. Updates will be performed every Sunday at Midnight so that standings will be available at the end of each weekend.