HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

FLYERS vs WILD 11/20

Closed Thread

Old
11-21-2003, 04:11 AM
Teezax

vCash: 500
Overall we played a good game, and it just goes to show that we are going to be ready for any team we face. We will take no one lightly and that's been the big difference this year. Overall this season we play 60 full minutes each game and don't stop attacking even when we have the lead. I think our 1st line is just outright on fire. They generated all 3 goals tonight of good quality. We are moving the puck great and always make the conservative play which seems to be working perfectly. And I have to give props once agian to Joni for having an impeccable game. The kid just looks unbeatable with a one on one situation, and i still can't get over how calm he remains in the tightest situations and always manages to get the puck to a teammate. I think we got us a real defensive stud gents, this is the anchor we've longed for. Another big game by Esche, and his puck handling skills have become nearly flawless, makes me wonder if Clarke will change his mind on the whole "Goalie playing the puck" theory. Can't wait for the Bruins on Saturday, any word on if Hackett will play his former squad?
Battle for 1st in the EAST is upon us

Old
11-21-2003, 06:55 AM
Quellet The Dogs Out

vCash: 500
Vandy is the man, that was one of the best fights i've seen in a loooong time. Jim was getting his arse handed to him in the beginning of the fight but he made up for it, and then some... Great job!

Very nice win, boys!

Closed Thread