HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Notices

Lehtonen...

Old
01-03-2007, 07:25 AM
JohnnyAppleSeed50

vCash: 500
I wouldn't call it a bad showing either, because when your team plays the way we played yesterday, you just lose confidence (in that particular game), I mean, you make a good save, they don't score (even shoot) and that goes on and on and then one gets past you...it's just the lack of legs from the entire team...

But he has been stellar in our last run of games and I think he will continue this forum in the future forgetting (as our entire team should) last night's game...

JohnnyAppleSeed50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Fravashis

From what I saw of the replays, the only goal Lehts really had a chance on was the first. The rest of them seemed to be 2 on 1's where the D had blown coverage, and then there was that weird fluke shot that went right onto the blade of Parrish.

Fravashis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Tristelune

Well it was 2-0 until 3rd and if not for Lehtonen, it might be another 8-0 blowout so i don't balme the kid. The reason Thrashers was still in the game into the 3rd is mainly because of Lehtonen. He can do some miracle, but I am not counting on that on a daily basis.

Tristelune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Lux Aurumque*

While I agree that Lehtonen was the only reason we weren't obliterated, Hartley shouldve given Moose the game yesterday, and given Kari a rest.

Lux Aurumque* is offline   Reply With Quote