HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Expectations from Arnott.

Old
10-03-2006, 10:36 PM
driveforfive*

vCash: 500
Expectations from Arnott.

Do you people expect 80-90 points from Arnott this year? Will he be playing on a line with Kariya?

driveforfive* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-03-2006, 10:39 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by driveforfive View Post
Do you people expect 80-90 points from Arnott this year? Will he be playing on a line with Kariya?
I'd be happy with 70 points from Arnott, and yes, he'll be playing with Kariya and Erat.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2006, 11:00 AM
driveforfive*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
I'd be happy with 70 points from Arnott, and yes, he'll be playing with Kariya and Erat.
Thats good. Sillinger got 68 points playing with Kariya last year and Arnott has always been a better point producer than Silly.

driveforfive* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2006, 12:16 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Sillinger only played for a short stint with the Predators last season, most his points were with St. Louis.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Its hard to make predictions right now. If Trotz lets our team utilize its strengths and play aggressive, physical, and fast-paced offensive hockey then all of our forwards should have very good offensive seasons. If we play like we did last year, slow, passive, and non-offensive hockey - we will underutilize our strengths and will score at a much lower clip. Lets see how the change of captins, addition of size at the center ice position, and young defense effects the way we play. I think Trotz may finally loosen his reins on the creativity of some of our players as long as we have three good centers.

10-04-2006, 01:30 PM
jstreet
Sad McDavid

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Its hard to make predictions right now. If Trotz lets our team utilize its strengths and play aggressive, physical, and fast-paced offensive hockey then all of our forwards should have very good offensive seasons. If we play like we did last year, slow, passive, and non-offensive hockey - we will underutilize our strengths and will score at a much lower clip. Lets see how the change of captins, addition of size at the center ice position, and young defense effects the way we play. I think Trotz may finally loosen his reins on the creativity of some of our players as long as we have three good centers.
fine with me as long as we ditch last year's game plan of "slack around for 2 periods and then try to burn it up in the 3rd to come from behind."

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2006, 12:12 AM
Stars-Preds

I think we can expect 60-70 points from Arnott if he stays healthy. Obviously playing with Kariya and Erat he should be able to post another 40 assist season.

Stars-Preds is offline   Reply With Quote