QnD as follows: "It's time I crack my zero aginst Henke ..." Foppa raises the temperature before the hottest swede meet.
Peter Forsberg against Henrik Lundqvist.
Tonight the hottest swede meet in NHL will be decided.
- And it's about time that I crack my zero against Henrik, Foppa says.
- So, that what he thinks, answers with a laugh.
Tonights game in Wachovia Center in Philadelphia is regular seasom game number 2 for both Flyers and Rangers.
Peter Forsberg's Flyers was handed a serious hit away against Pittsburgh, while Henrik Lundqvist's Rangers devasted Washington at home in MSG.
- It was a really nice evening. We played well and the audience really woke some meories from last season, Henke says.
"Foppa" is less wound up over his and his team mates effort in Pittsburgh.
- We did a bad game and must get over this start quickly.
That's what <the dude frpm ångermanland> hopes to do by getting a couple of goals aginst his pal in the opponent goal tonight.
- I haven't scored any goals on Henke yet, and it's time that crack that zero now.
"King Henrik of Broadway" laughs when he hears about Foppa's plans.
- So he says? Well, hehe, I hope I can avoid that.
But you can count on that Henke want's to show who's the boss, and vice versa.