HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Megastars - on the radio?

Closed Thread

Old
11-22-2003, 10:13 AM
The Imp

vCash: 50
Megastars - on the radio?

I'm stuck with a netradio all night, trying to bask in the glory of the arrangement.

Anyone know if the Megastars game is covered by a net radio channel? I would if I couldn't listen in, but give a and a to anyone who could help me out.

Old
11-22-2003, 10:46 AM
H-Bear

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by petelars
I'm stuck with a netradio all night, trying to bask in the glory of the arrangement.

Anyone know if the Megastars game is covered by a net radio channel? I would if I couldn't listen in, but give a and a to anyone who could help me out.
No need to cry; everything broadcasted on the CBC is available to buy. Contact CBC and they will send you a tape of the show, and you will be able to watch it over and over. I've never done it myself, but I wouldn't imagine it being very expensive.

Failing that, stumble on over to your local watering hole and watch it on the CBC or NHL Centre Ice.

Old
11-22-2003, 10:53 AM
The Imp

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by comrie
No need to cry; everything broadcasted on the CBC is available to buy. Contact CBC and they will send you a tape of the show, and you will be able to watch it over and over. I've never done it myself, but I wouldn't imagine it being very expensive.

Failing that, stumble on over to your local watering hole and watch it on the CBC or NHL Centre Ice.
Thanx, but the fact of the matter is, only sportsbars carry the channel that shows this game. Why is this a problem? Because in Copenhagen, all sportsbars turn into REAL bars on Saturday night... So i'm stuck with the radio. Furthermore, the VHS standards differ from one side of the Atlantic to the other, so that, also, is a no go.

Old
11-22-2003, 10:58 AM
oildrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by petelars
Thanx, but the fact of the matter is, only sportsbars carry the channel that shows this game. Why is this a problem? Because in Copenhagen, all sportsbars turn into REAL bars on Saturday night... So i'm stuck with the radio. Furthermore, the VHS standards differ from one side of the Atlantic to the other, so that, also, is a no go.
Everything should be on 630CHED. The Pre-game and the play-by-play of both the Mega Stars game and the acutal NHL game.

Old
11-22-2003, 09:15 PM
mrhockey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by oildrop
Everything should be on 630CHED. The Pre-game and the play-by-play of both the Mega Stars game and the acutal NHL game.
i started yelling profanities on the bus ride to Commonwealth cause I forgot my radio

Closed Thread