HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dandenault penalties

Old
10-12-2006, 03:14 PM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

vCash: 500
Dandenault penalties

Is it just me or does Dandenault keep getting penalties that he doesn't deserve? It's crazy...6 PIM and I don't think he's actually deserved a single penalty!

And it's not even a matter of the other guy diving or whatever...He'll get called for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Like last night, I think it was against Forsberg...Dandy gets called for hooking because the refs looks at Forsberg on the ground and figures Dandy hooked him...Or against Toronto, where he gets called for interference for no reason.

At this rate he'll lead the team in PIM for doing nothing!

waffledave
waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:25 PM
wade

his issing tooth attracts too much attention

wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Duff88

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
Is it just me or does Dandenault keep getting penalties that he doesn't deserve? It's crazy...6 PIM and I don't think he's actually deserved a single penalty!

And it's not even a matter of the other guy diving or whatever...He'll get called for doing absolutely nothing wrong. Like last night, I think it was against Forsberg...Dandy gets called for hooking because the refs looks at Forsberg on the ground and figures Dandy hooked him...Or against Toronto, where he gets called for interference for no reason.

It's odd cause I was always annoyed by him acting all innocent when he gets penalties. Maybe it's somewhat coming back to haunt him because now that he actually has a reason to question the calls the refs won't listen to him because he always does.

Duff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:36 PM
!nkubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post

Dandeneault is that you?

!nkubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Joey

Send a message via MSN to Joey
Is it just me or is Dandenault one of the best players on the team in the last few games? Steady pinching offensively, steady on defense, can backcheck almost easily thanks to his great speed, and seems to fix the few mistakes Niiinimaa's been making. I HATED Dandenault last season [up until the final dozen games or so], and now he's one of my favourites

speaking of backchecking...Kovalev and Samsonov probably saved the game with each of their backchecks...Carbo?

Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:49 PM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey View Post
Is it just me or is Dandenault one of the best players on the team in the last few games? Steady pinching offensively, steady on defense, can backcheck almost easily thanks to his great speed, and seems to fix the few mistakes Niiinimaa's been making. I HATED Dandenault last season [up until the final dozen games or so], and now he's one of my favourites

speaking of backchecking...Kovalev and Samsonov probably saved the game with each of their backchecks...Carbo?
Dandy has always been good, he was just misused under Julien. I think it's safe to say they had a disagreement of philosophies...After Julien left Dandy was scoring and playing alot better. I think it also helps playing with someone other than Boullion...I find that Dandy looked bad because he was always covering for Boullion's mistakes.

waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Clumsyhab

I also didn't like Dandy last year, as well as Ryder. This year, they are among my favorites on the team.

Clumsyhab is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-12-2006, 03:55 PM
The n00b King *

totally agree dave

think the briere incident too. where Briere was holding his stick and he got called for hooking.

lame!

The n00b King * is offline   Reply With Quote