HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Zigmund Palffy???

Old
10-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Hinger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucklehead007 View Post
http://www.hokej.sk/clanok44329.htm

Article from Sunday stating Palffy has played one exhibition game recently in Slovakia and feels much better.

I cant argue with that... I am hoping the Pens have a good year.

Can someone translate the above article from Sunday as I am very interested to know if he is leaning towards a return to the NHL?

Hinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2006, 02:13 PM
Nucklehead007*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinger View Post
Can someone translate the above article from Sunday as I am very interested to know if he is leaning towards a return to the NHL?
I got a bit of it translated, just that he played one exhibition game in Slovakia and he may return to the either the NHL or the Czech Elite League...depending on how things go..
I would like more tranlation as well.

Nucklehead007* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Nucklehead007*

from todays Edmonton Journal :

Quote:
A Slovakian paper says Ziggy Palffy is skating again after quitting because of a bum shoulder. They wonder if he's making a comeback. While his local agent Peter Sykora was amazed when "he left $11 million on the table to retire," Sykora doubts that Palffy will return. "I think he's had enough of the NHL," said Sykora. His rights are still owned by the Penguins, who could easily slot him onto a line with Evgeny Malkin, but because Palffy made a rash decision in Pittsburgh and filed his retirement papers rather than just go home and recuperate, he has to wait a calendar year, which means until February, 2007.
http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/...d91&k=4115&p=2

Nucklehead007* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 09:51 AM
Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyug View Post
No. Anybody who watched Palffy play last year could tell something was physically wrong with him.
There were times where it didn't look like there was an injury holding him back. He played with no heart at all.

Sorry is offline   Reply With Quote