HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Theodore Tomorrow

Closed Thread

Old
11-21-2003, 06:20 AM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

vCash: 500
Theodore Tomorrow

I heard on the radio that Jose may not play tomorrow because his mask won't be able to hold up in the weather. Apparently, Garon was supposed to play against the Flames, but when Jose told CJ about his mask, he got the start yesterday, so Garon may get the start on Saturday.

RIchard Zednik and Saku Koivu are going to unveil new sticks tomorrow. Interesting to see how they hold up

Old
11-21-2003, 06:21 AM
Bud The Spud*

Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
I really wanted Theodore to play. By the way, I wonder how in the hell Garon's mask can be okay but Theodore's can't.

Old
11-21-2003, 06:38 AM
Mats NAslund

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricolore#20
I heard on the radio that Jose may not play tomorrow because his mask won't be able to hold up in the weather. Apparently, Garon was supposed to play against the Flames, but when Jose told CJ about his mask, he got the start yesterday, so Garon may get the start on Saturday.

RIchard Zednik and Saku Koivu are going to unveil new sticks tomorrow. Interesting to see how they hold up

Great picture (PAVEL NEDVED!) FORZA JUVE!!!!!!

Old
11-21-2003, 06:53 AM
Joe Cole

Dang! :mad:

If that is true...I don't know what I will do.

But what I can say is that I have heard a lot of whining from Theo in the past few days concerning playing outside. "My pads will soak up water and freeze." "I will have to wear a touk." "It will be cold out there."

Seems like a crybaby trying to find an excuse! This is hockey, not needlepoint. Get a pair!!!

I hope this is all bull.

Old
11-21-2003, 07:07 AM
Habber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricolore#20

I find this hard to believe.

I'm sure CJ wants Theo in net for this game. It's gonna be a tough 2 pts and we'll need Theo if we want to win.

Old
11-21-2003, 07:44 AM
Darz

I gotta beleive if the only thing holding back Theo from playing Saturday is his mask, the habs orginization will figure something out. We're not talking rocket science here.

Old
11-21-2003, 08:58 AM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

I hope its bull too... I want Theo to shut up all the ignorant Oiler fans who surround me.

Old
11-21-2003, 10:01 AM
Bud The Spud*

Everyone is dissing Theo on the NHL talk board yet nobody has a link or knows for sure. :mad:

Old
11-21-2003, 02:31 PM
RE-HABS

All i have to say is BS!!!

Theo was on TSN or Sportsnet, not sure which one but he said he can't wait for that game and that he is very excited and hopes he gets the opportunity to start.

And if his helmet can't stand up to -9 to -14 weather, well I highly doubt it could stand up to a NHL slap shot! Kids where flimsyer mask in road hockey at -20 or lower and they can stand up to the abuse, plus Theo would wear a Cloutier or Osgood type helmet is he had too...no one would pass this up.

Too bad Komisarek isn't playing, he would be the only player who played in the NCAA and NHL outdoor games, unless Horcoff did? Was he still in Michigan?

Old
11-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Bud The Spud*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
All i have to say is BS!!!

Theo was on TSN or Sportsnet, not sure which one but he said he can't wait for that game and that he is very excited and hopes he gets the opportunity to start.

And if his helmet can't stand up to -9 to -14 weather, well I highly doubt it could stand up to a NHL slap shot! Kids where flimsyer mask in road hockey at -20 or lower and they can stand up to the abuse, plus Theo would wear a Cloutier or Osgood type helmet is he had too...no one would pass this up.

Too bad Komisarek isn't playing, he would be the only player who played in the NCAA and NHL outdoor games, unless Horcoff did? Was he still in Michigan?
I saw him on tsn saying that it is difficult to catch the puck because his glove freezes. I didn't hear anything about the helmet nor did I hear him saying he doesn't want to play. There are some concerns about the temperature though, which might be about -16 and also how the weather will affect the hockey sticks.

Old
11-21-2003, 03:27 PM
Dutchy

Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund
Great picture (PAVEL NEDVED!) FORZA JUVE!!!!!!
I have his jersey and I wear it all the time.

Still, HUP HOLLAND HUP!!! 6-0 vs Scotland!

Old
11-21-2003, 05:23 PM
Gainey RULZ

Send a message via MSN to Gainey RULZ
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/art...3,502198.shtml

Quote:
Invité à préciser sa pensée, Julien a déclaré qu'il pourrait par exemple faire revenir Théodore au banc pour se réchauffer quelques minutes dans le cours d'une période.
Julien thinks about alternate goalies during the game...

And about theo ( http://www.canada.com/sports/hockey/...B-490321CA06B6 )
Quote:
"I thought my hands and feet would be the problem," said Canadiens goalie Jose Theodore

Closed Thread