HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Smallwood || Snider: All Smoke, No Fire

Old
10-23-2006, 04:44 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Love View Post
Which has nothing to do with whether or not he was right. And let's not forget that in order to keep this promise, he broke the one about Hitchcock being here for the duration of his contract.

I said it about Clarke, I'll say it about Snider....Snider isn't in this business to be Mother Teresa. That bet got called off when the claim was that "this time the players will be gone if it doesn't work" and they got rid of all the players anyways. Simon Gagne was the only player on this team to have Bill Barber as a coach.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Dr Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
I said it about Clarke, I'll say it about Snider....Snider isn't in this business to be Mother Teresa. That bet got called off when the claim was that "this time the players will be gone if it doesn't work" and they got rid of all the players anyways. Simon Gagne was the only player on this team to have Bill Barber as a coach.
Sorry, but the "they got rid of those players" doesn't work--it wasn't an ultamatium to just the current roster.

Dr Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 05:24 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Love View Post
Sorry, but the "they got rid of those players" doesn't work--it wasn't an ultamatium to just the current roster.
Maybe not, but you can only trade guys so many times. It's not like Hitchcock had a job for life. Promises are broken all the time. If your house was burning down would you stay in it?

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote