HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Back from my trip to Montreal

Old
10-21-2006, 05:57 PM
THEKingsFanInRI
This must be a dream

vCash: 500
Back from my trip to Montreal

We are back home from our trip to Montreal and you guys were all correct about Opening Night. That was playoff-type atmosphere. Unbelievably intense. Sorry the Habs lost. Pretty good game though.
But I want to know, exactly when did the Habs absorb the Expos? Youppi?
The Expos' retired numbers in the rafters? I was expecting to see Andre Dawson behind the bench.
The game, the arena and the city were all great. My wife and I want to go back when we have more than 2 days to take it all in. She enjoyed the poutine at Werby's, I didn't get to try it
Thank you Montreal.

THEKingsFanInRI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2006, 07:01 PM
DerekT

No problem, come back anytime.

DerekT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Form and Substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsFanInRI View Post
We are back home from our trip to Montreal and you guys were all correct about Opening Night. That was playoff-type atmosphere. Unbelievably intense. Sorry the Habs lost. Pretty good game though.
But I want to know, exactly when did the Habs absorb the Expos? Youppi?
The Expos' retired numbers in the rafters? I was expecting to see Andre Dawson behind the bench.
The game, the arena and the city were all great. My wife and I want to go back when we have more than 2 days to take it all in. She enjoyed the poutine at Werby's, I didn't get to try it
Thank you Montreal.
Youppi was out of a job when the Expos left, so we decided to christen the googli eyed big bird (or whatever the hell it is) our new mascot.

Form and Substance is offline   Reply With Quote