HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

The biega brother

Old
10-22-2006, 09:53 PM
JeromeHP
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
The biega brother

Any updated on alex and michael biega ?

JeromeHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2006, 10:42 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

Send a message via AIM to ECL
Alex's season hasn't started yet and I haven't heard much about Michael yet. So not much going on, I'd think.

I'm expecting Alex to be a pretty big part of Harvard's team.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 09:22 AM
Crosby=Gretzky

Send a message via MSN to Crosby=Gretzky
The youngest brother, Danny, seems to be a good one too, from what I've heard. A defenseman playing Midget AAA for Lac St. Louis, I think. A late 91 born, though so it's a long way to go for him.
Is Michael still playing for Salisbury of what? Gatineau own his rights from the 'Q, but I couldn't find him on their roster so...

Crosby=Gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 09:43 AM
ECL
Very slippery slope

Send a message via AIM to ECL
Michael, I believe, is taking the same route Alex did and will be going to Harvard next year. I'm fairly sure of that.

He's a fairly smart kid. He recieved honors for his 2nd semester work last year as well.

Harvard Prize Book:
Awarded by the Harvard Club of Boston; to be presented to the outstanding student in last year's Fifth Form who "displays excellence in scholarship and high character, combined with achievement in other fields."
Michael Biega

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 06:06 PM
scoutman1
Twitter - scoutman33

Dany Beiga is the best of them all...good size, hard hitting, tough, big shot from the point, plays great physical defense, adds in the offensive end, already the teams #1 d-man. Don't know his plans, Prep or QMJHL...if I was putting money on it...Salisbury haha

scoutman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-23-2006, 09:49 PM
xander

if you believe the 5 harvahd fans over at uscho, Alex Biega will run away with this year's ecac rookie of the year award while developing cures for both aides and male pattern baldness (ted donato is particuarly excited about the latter.)

considering this, it might be possible that the crimson make it past the first round of the NCAA's for the first time in who knows how long, and maybe even draw someone other than the already mentioned 5 uscho posters to they're home games.

given the hype, I'm looking forward to hitting biega with a fish in a few weeks.

xander is offline   Reply With Quote