HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Write this loss off!

Closed Thread

Old
11-23-2003, 12:49 AM
Chayos

vCash: 500
Write this loss off!

I think that the oilers were destine to lose this game. The hype was just to big and thne to have the Old timers post the goose egg....
I think that they showed a lot of heart coming back twice, but Conks getting no work through out most of the game made it impossible for hime to stop the onslaught. I think we take the loss and remember the experience.

As a side note I think our 2nd best center right now is Stoll. Smyth just doesn't work well as a center and Horcoff is not playing well. I couldsee this being the lineup when Reasoner comes back.

Smyth Oates hemsky
Torres York Dvorak
Moreau Reasoner Pisani
Chiemra Stoll Isbister

Old
11-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayos1
I think that the oilers were destine to lose this game. The hype was just to big and thne to have the Old timers post the goose egg....
I think that they showed a lot of heart coming back twice, but Conks getting no work through out most of the game made it impossible for hime to stop the onslaught. I think we take the loss and remember the experience.

As a side note I think our 2nd best center right now is Stoll. Smyth just doesn't work well as a center and Horcoff is not playing well. I couldsee this being the lineup when Reasoner comes back.

Smyth Oates hemsky
Torres York Dvorak
Moreau Reasoner Pisani
Chiemra Stoll Isbister
I really think Horcoff is injured and IMO, he played injured last night. He shouldn't have played when a healthy Sarno was on the sidelines. Remember, Horcoff got injured when he got rammed into the boards against Calgary. After that game, Horcoff had ice on his stiff neck and hip. He may be more injured than we know. Just my opinion.