HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Montreal/Dan

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-27-2003, 02:33 PM
  #1
CrAzYNiNe
Registered User
 
CrAzYNiNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,061
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Montreal/Dan

Post your big post here, the one with your name on it

Congrats on 4000 post of quality and enlighting things, and to 4000 more

CrAzYNiNe is online now  
Old
11-27-2003, 03:14 PM
  #2
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY_NiNe
Post your big post here, the one with your name on it

Congrats on 4000 post of quality and enlighting things, and to 4000 more

Thanks. Sadly it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about with #36 and such.

montreal is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 05:23 PM
  #3
DEBASER
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Thanks. Sadly it took me a while to figure out what you were talking about with #36 and such.
keep those posts coming! its always a pleasure to read your articles and your posts.

DEBASER is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 05:30 PM
  #4
Habsaku
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,554
vCash: 500
Good job Dan, IMO, your probably the most informative journalist we have here in Montreal .

Habsaku is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 05:32 PM
  #5
KILLger
Registered User
 
KILLger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,671
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to KILLger Send a message via MSN to KILLger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
Good job Dan, IMO, your probably the most informative journalist we have here in Montreal .
Head and shoulders over Michel Villeneuve! (I got the name right?)

KILLger is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 05:36 PM
  #6
Andrei Kastsitsyn*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLger
Head and shoulders over Michel Villeneuve! (I got the name right?)
I much rather Michel Villeneuve over this flake.

Andrei Kastsitsyn* is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 06:20 PM
  #7
Dutchy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Montréal, Québec, Ca
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 3,221
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Dutchy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
Good job Dan, IMO, your probably the most informative journalist we have here in Montreal .
Although you meant it as a joke, I actually think you're quite right!

Dutchy is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 06:21 PM
  #8
Guy!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 840
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kastsitsyn
I much rather Michel Villeneuve over this flake.
Man, he calls Montreal (the poster) a flake, tells me to shutup...

Time to tell Mike8 he's a eunuch?

At least his posts have the same consistency as that avatar of his. Complete a.... Well, you get the idea.

ACF.

Guy! is offline  
Old
11-27-2003, 06:26 PM
  #9
Andrei Kastsitsyn*
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 558
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!
Man, he calls Montreal (the poster) a flake, tells me to shutup...

Time to tell Mike8 he's a eunuch?

At least his posts have the same consistency as that avatar of his. Complete a.... Well, you get the idea.

ACF.
Hahaha

I just was busting his balls, i luf Danny Linn

Andrei Kastsitsyn* is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 06:38 AM
  #10
AK-47
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 612
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!
Man, he calls Montreal (the poster) a flake, tells me to shutup...

Time to tell Mike8 he's a eunuch?

At least his posts have the same consistency as that avatar of his. Complete a.... Well, you get the idea.

ACF.
I put that guy on my ignore list. Perhaps, you should do the same.

AK-47 is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 07:28 AM
  #11
Habsaku
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchy
Although you meant it as a joke, I actually think you're quite right!
I was quite serious .

Habsaku is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 07:43 AM
  #12
Mike The Wall
Registered User
 
Mike The Wall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Montreal Hockey Capital of The World
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,590
vCash: 500
congrats Dan

Mike The Wall is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 08:18 AM
  #13
Marchy79
Registered User
 
Marchy79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Barrie
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,915
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike The Wall
congrats Dan
Well said and well deserved

Marchy79 is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 02:00 PM
  #14
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,679
vCash: 500
Thanks guys, I'm glad that my articles are being read, and that some enjoy reading them. I don't get out to as many games as I would like to, but I do get to see a lot of games that are sent to me from all over the world, so anytime anyone wants to talk/discuss anything about our prospects, I'm all ears.


Now as far as articles go, I haven't had much luck getting the Higgins interview, so it's up in the air, no idea if or when it will happen. But I will be interviewing Danny Stewart on Tuesday, and Ryan O'Byrne and his assistant coach shortly after that. (I've gotten permission, just need to set it up) That's it for now.


Edit: I would also like to say that I tend to go a little overboard at times with my posts, as it has been a tough season so far, even though I expected us to be around where we are, it's never fun to watch the team lose and play so crappy hockey. I am a die hard fan and always will be, but I really do try and call it like I see it, although sometimes it's not always easy to do that in both aspects. I can be really hard on the vets, but alittle too high on the prospects. But nobodies perfect, eh? Just wanted to make things clear.


Last edited by montreal: 11-28-2003 at 02:12 PM.
montreal is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 02:24 PM
  #15
Habsaku
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 5,554
vCash: 500
.
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal


Edit: I would also like to say that I tend to go a little overboard at times with my posts, as it has been a tough season so far, even though I expected us to be around where we are, it's never fun to watch the team lose and play so crappy hockey. I am a die hard fan and always will be, but I really do try and call it like I see it, although sometimes it's not always easy to do that in both aspects. I can be really hard on the vets, but alittle too high on the prospects. But nobodies perfect, eh? Just wanted to make things clear.
Yeah I noticed you we're more edgy then your usual self but I find that sometimes, being too objective is also quite boring. Your Perreault comments make me laugh

Habsaku is offline  
Old
11-28-2003, 06:30 PM
  #16
montreal
Go Habs Go
 
montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Sark
Posts: 23,679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsaku
.

Yeah I noticed you we're more edgy then your usual self but I find that sometimes, being too objective is also quite boring. Your Perreault comments make me laugh


So what are saying, I'm funny like a clown? :p I admit I have been harsh towards Perreault, Rivet, and Audette, but I just can't watch Perreault out there. Rivet I thought has picked it up some, which is really good to see, even though I'm not a big fan of his, he must play better. Perreault Ribeiro Dagenais was also painful to watch.

montreal is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:06 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.