HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Perreault a YOTE!!!!

Old
10-30-2006, 11:01 AM
billpo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by senility View Post
Thank you Phoenix!

I'll take the cap space thank you very much, Muckler's record at the deadline notwithstanding. Two serious injuries on the blueline and our needs will change very quickly. I'd rather not be held back by his contract if they do.
Big mistake. If you think Kaigadorov is going to provide any offence you have another think coming. We had an opportunity to pick up a proven centre for 700 k and balked....I wonder what kind of trash he's going to pick for us come the trade dead line.....

billpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2006, 11:51 AM
senility

Sorry, but how is he proven? He's small, he's soft, he's slow, he's defensively suspect, he may still have injury issues, and he has never won anything. Nothing against the guy. He's got some skills without question, but he's simply not the right fit for this team. Besides, if we're looking for a soft and slow player with good hands, Allison would probably sign in Ottawa for close to the same money, although I don't want him either.

senility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Skrymir

Quote:
Originally Posted by billpo View Post
Big mistake. If you think Kaigadorov is going to provide any offence you have another think coming. We had an opportunity to pick up a proven centre for 700 k and balked....I wonder what kind of trash he's going to pick for us come the trade dead line.....
When was the last time you said something POSITIVE about the team you claim to be a fan of.

Skrymir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2006, 08:15 PM
OttawaGM

To me Perreault is like an older Todd White.... you really think White would put us over the top?

Sure lets spend all our money on a guy who won't even help the team instead of picking up Bertuzzi, Doan, Smyth, Forsberg etc at the deadline.

OttawaGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2006, 08:56 PM
RTWAP*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrymir View Post
When was the last time you said something POSITIVE about the team you claim to be a fan of.

Way to go, Skrymir!

RTWAP* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Buckleys

Quote:
How can you say that? Kaigorodov set up CHRIS KELLY with a goal that game he actually got good minutes in. Hes got some real skill, and will develop into a second line center. He won't be scoring goals, but he will get the assists. Hes hardly been given a chance. Also, there is a reason Muckler is so high on him; maybe you should trust the management, they KNOW what there talking about.

Is Ilya Kovalchuk, Alexander Ovechkin, Alexander Semin, or Evgeni Malkin? Absolutely not. Is he going to great player? Id count on it.

Buckleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2006, 11:36 AM
billpo

just checking the stats......perrault has played 12 games for phoenix, and has the most goals on that team with 7 ...

billpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2006, 11:39 AM
armani
Guy Likes

vCash: 1300
Quote:
just checking the stats......perrault has played 12 games for phoenix, and has the most goals on that team with 7 ...
Perrault is insane in faceoffs, but Vermette isn't half-bad and I would pick Antoine 10/10 times over Yanic any given day of the week - and not even lose a nap over it.

Spezza or Fisher or Vermette > Perrault.

armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2006, 11:43 AM
The Fuhr*

Quote:
Originally Posted by armani View Post
Perrault is insane in faceoffs, but Vermette isn't half-bad and I would pick Antoine 10/10 times over Yanic any given day of the week - and not even lose a nap over it.

Spezza or Fisher or Vermette > Perrault.
I agree.

The Fuhr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-05-2006, 11:45 AM
trentmccleary

Quote:
He scored last night, so it's actually 8 goals in 13 games.
I'm glad Perreault is doing well, he's criticized a lot... but the fact is that he can do a few things very well and help teams out.

trentmccleary is online now   Reply With Quote