HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MCPHEE appreciation thread

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-02-2006, 03:56 PM
  #76
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,903
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AymanD View Post
Weird, cuz I just had a dream where I was fighting for world supremacy against james Bond..
I thought of that too.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
  #77
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Was it really a dream? Was it?

*cue for X-Files Theme*

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 04:00 PM
  #78
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Was it really a dream? Was it?

*cue for X-Files Theme*
Well. There is a discussion on the leafs board about it right now...

I don't think I can go over there though... arguing with Idiotic Hab fans is one thing... but arguing with Leaf fans.. whoa..

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 04:05 PM
  #79
Artie
Registered User
 
Artie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal, Que
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Was it really a dream? Was it?

*cue for X-Files Theme*
It wasn't a dream. It was a well conceived plan by Aymand to lure us into that discussion so that he could somehow resucitate his Appreciation Thread on the same day that mcphee gets an Appreciation Thread.

that dastardly rick rastardly hehehehehehehe

Artie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 04:07 PM
  #80
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AymanD View Post
Well. There is a discussion on the leafs board about it right now...

I don't think I can go over there though... arguing with Idiotic Hab fans is one thing... but arguing with Leaf fans.. whoa..
Don't hit the bottom of the barrel, please. And it'd be seen as trolling anyways...

Each time someone talks about the Leafs, the picture of Aphotic's t-shirts from last M&G comes to my mind.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 05:36 PM
  #81
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever View Post
Extrapolate.
There's no extrapolation here either.

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 05:59 PM
  #82
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
I keep clicking on the previous page where Bill said Tramp, and giggling.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 06:00 PM
  #83
Vagrant
The Czech Condor
 
Vagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,197
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinogenov61 View Post
There's no extrapolation here either.
What is a McPhee thread without extrapolation?

Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 06:02 PM
  #84
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever View Post
What is a McPhee thread without extrapolation?
It ends up turning into a discussion on McPhee and Clover...........

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 06:02 PM
  #85
Renholder
Racing like a pro
 
Renholder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever View Post
What is a McPhee thread without extrapolation?
Only ravenous dissonance.

Renholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 06:17 PM
  #86
Vagrant
The Czech Condor
 
Vagrant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 20,197
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinogenov61 View Post
It ends up turning into a discussion on McPhee and Clover...........
I would probably opt for extrapolation.

Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2006, 06:51 PM
  #87
Afino
The Juice
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Orchard Park, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 21,331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caniacforever View Post
I would probably opt for extrapolation.
Me too.

Afino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 07:37 AM
  #88
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afinogenov61 View Post
Me too.
I thought it was a domino effect.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 10:17 AM
  #89
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,424
vCash: 500
WOW!!! there is a whole lot of appreciating going on lately.

Well...I'll add my two cents.


Mcphee, although he is no Gros Bill (this is probablely a good thing. You know the old saying...too many Gros Bill's can spoil the soup...um, actually one Gros Bill can spoil the soup, so...actually, lets just say if Bill's making soup, eat before you arrive, cause you don't even wanna know what's in Bill's soup. Let's just say if you find a dirty sock in the soup....that's a GOOD Gros Bill soup). Umm....now where was I....

oh yeah......Mcphee is not only one of the greatest posters here at HF, but probablely one of the 10 greatest people of the 20th century.

...and no silly comments about mcphee being one of the greatest people of the 19th century. I mean you can't be one of the greatest people of a century when you only lived a few years in that century, so.....

__________________
Hey look, it's Duffman; the guy in a costume that creates awareness of Duff!
Darz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 10:29 AM
  #90
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
WOW!!! there is a whole lot of appreciating going on lately.

Well...I'll add my two cents.


Mcphee, although he is no Gros Bill (this is probablely a good thing. You know the old saying...too many Gros Bill's can spoil the soup...um, actually one Gros Bill can spoil the soup, so...actually, lets just say if Bill's making soup, eat before you arrive, cause you don't even wanna know what's in Bill's soup. Let's just say if you find a dirty sock in the soup....that's a GOOD Gros Bill soup). Umm....now where was I....

oh yeah......Mcphee is not only one of the greatest posters here at HF, but probablely one of the 10 greatest people of the 20th century.

...and no silly comments about mcphee being one of the greatest people of the 19th century. I mean you can't be one of the greatest people of a century when you only lived a few years in that century, so.....
Let's make him one of the 10 greatest people of the millenium. Yes, he is that old.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 10:53 AM
  #91
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcE ColD View Post
Let's make him one of the 10 greatest people of the millenium. Yes, he is that old.
The first millenium???

Let's start with the old jokes!!!

I heard mcphee was standing around cracking jokes when fire was first was discovered.

mcphee: Hey, Bill, you're older than this fire thing these dudes just discovered.

Gros Bill: Shut up!!! Now grab you club, and lets go pick up some chicks.

Darz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 11:12 AM
  #92
lilooet*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
oh yeah......Mcphee is not only one of the greatest posters here at HF, but probablely one of the 10 greatest people of the 20th century.
I think you're being a little hard on the guy. And I want to stress little hard on.

lilooet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 11:18 AM
  #93
IcE ColD
Registered User
 
IcE ColD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Vieux Port Inc.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,848
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
The first millenium???

Let's start with the old jokes!!!

I heard mcphee was standing around cracking jokes when fire was first was discovered.

mcphee: Hey, Bill, you're older than this fire thing these dudes just discovered.

Gros Bill: Shut up!!! Now grab you club, and lets go pick up some chicks.
I think he was around when Lucy walked this Earth. He might actually be related to her.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 11:23 AM
  #94
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilooet View Post
I think you're being a little hard on the guy. And I want to stress little hard on.
Um, well I had just gotten out of the pool, so.....

Darz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 11:44 AM
  #95
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
WOW!!! there is a whole lot of appreciating going on lately.

Well...I'll add my two cents.


Mcphee, although he is no Gros Bill (this is probablely a good thing. You know the old saying...too many Gros Bill's can spoil the soup...um, actually one Gros Bill can spoil the soup, so...actually, lets just say if Bill's making soup, eat before you arrive, cause you don't even wanna know what's in Bill's soup. Let's just say if you find a dirty sock in the soup....that's a GOOD Gros Bill soup). Umm....now where was I....

oh yeah......Mcphee is not only one of the greatest posters here at HF, but probablely one of the 10 greatest people of the 20th century.

...and no silly comments about mcphee being one of the greatest people of the 19th century. I mean you can't be one of the greatest people of a century when you only lived a few years in that century, so.....
Who are these bastidges who ranked me below Mother Theresa. I hate her. 'Oooohh, I worked with lepers, I'm so wonderful,' well everyone's got their secrets.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 11:45 AM
  #96
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz View Post
The first millenium???

Let's start with the old jokes!!!

I heard mcphee was standing around cracking jokes when fire was first was discovered.

mcphee: Hey, Bill, you're older than this fire thing these dudes just discovered.

Gros Bill: Shut up!!! Now grab you club, and lets go pick up some chicks.
For Bill and I, consciousness was never a pre-requisite.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 11:56 AM
  #97
Brisebois
Registered User
 
Brisebois's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Feeding Johan Sedin
Posts: 2,524
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
I just received on my desk a letter which is to be forwarded to the mcphee appreciation thread. In semi-legible handwriting it reads:



"i alsow wano thank mcphee for al he haz put up with. he alweez kips me wel fed and clozes the gait and nevr lets the tinagers thro rox at me. he runs aftr them with a stik. plus he alweez givs me the best hey to eet. thank yu mcphee i apreesheeait al yu do for me.

mcphees goat."

Brisebois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 12:49 PM
  #98
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis
 
Blind Gardien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Four Winds Bar
Country: France
Posts: 19,841
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois View Post
I just received on my desk a letter which is to be forwarded to the mcphee appreciation thread. In semi-legible handwriting it reads:

"i alsow wano thank mcphee for al he haz put up with. he alweez kips me wel fed and clozes the gait and nevr lets the tinagers thro rox at me. he runs aftr them with a stik. plus he alweez givs me the best hey to eet. thank yu mcphee i apreesheeait al yu do for me.

mcphees goat."
Damn, mcphee has taught that goat to spell almost as well as he does! Keep up the good work, mcphee!

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 01:37 PM
  #99
Artie
Registered User
 
Artie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Montreal, Que
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,101
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisebois View Post
I just received on my desk a letter which is to be forwarded to the mcphee appreciation thread. In semi-legible handwriting it reads:



"i alsow wano thank mcphee for al he haz put up with. he alweez kips me wel fed and clozes the gait and nevr lets the tinagers thro rox at me. he runs aftr them with a stik. plus he alweez givs me the best hey to eet. thank yu mcphee i apreesheeait al yu do for me.

mcphees goat."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
Damn, mcphee has taught that goat to spell almost as well as he does! Keep up the good work, mcphee!

I smell a fraud here. First off Clover would never sign a note as if he was a possession (mcphees goat) anybody who knows Clover knows that he's a free spirit. Secondly, becasue of this free-spirited nature, he does not like to be caged in, so I can't see him appreciating mcphee for keeping the gate closed.


nice try mcphee, but that's a little lame trying to pad the appreciation thread in your honor. I think you wrote the note, the spelling also gives it away.

Artie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2006, 01:39 PM
  #100
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
I second Artie's conclusion.

I've met clover, she reads and writes at a 4th grade level.

This note is clearly written by mcphee.

AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.