HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

trade tomorow

Closed Thread

Old
11-24-2003, 07:05 PM
Bo

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kastsitsyn
My uncle, who is a assistant supervisor at the bell centre.
Breezy and Zednik for ?????

Old
11-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Habs4Life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bring_Bak_Damphousse
It gets alittle frustrating hearing about them all the time when you know that 9 times outta 10 the source is just some friend or relative selling peanuts at the Bell center.

You make me laugh!!!

Old
Bo

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4Life
I think Pierre Dagenais is going to be traded, there's no reason to call this guy up, think about it they could of called up Chris Higgin's, Gratton, and many other prospects that are ten time's faster and better then Pierre

With that in mind i think it would be
Pierre Dagenais+Patrice Brisebois

For Jagr

Washington get's a good defenseman and montreal clear's out enough salary to maybe take on Jagr's!
Actually, I was thinking something similar, but that didn't seem enough, so maybe Zednik in place of Dagenais.

Old
Bring_Bak_Damphousse
Classless User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark0v
now that we know that , who are going to be the traded players ?

a left defenser , ( because Komi is one ) and may be someone else for ...

Jagr ..? Gonchar ? Bondra ? Lang ?

?
Why do so many people think Montreal is going to trade with Washington? of course theres no reason we wouldn`t trade with Washington but what do they have that we need? or could afford. Gonchar dosn`t make much sense since he`s a defenceman...hell if they want to move him for Rivet I`m all for it but I thought the point of this was to get a good forward. Jagr at 11million a season I can`t see that happening. Why trade for him with the CBA expiring? Bondra had a chance to come to Montreal a few years ago in the Zubrus trade and wouldn`t come over to the Habs. And Lang is one of the top scorers in the league right now. I can`t see Washington taking Rivet for him and I`d hate to see us loose any really good prospects for a guy like Lang. I`d prefer someone alittle younger cheaper and bigger. If possible. I really have no idea who we would get in a trade so anyone of those 4 players are possible I guess but IMHO I can`t see any of them coming to the habs.

Old
11-24-2003, 07:11 PM
HabsoluteFate

My friend's sister's best friend's uncle's brother said something would come down tomrrow (which is now today considering the time just changed to midnight)...

Thats actually a joke btw...i dont have any sources...i know Guy Lafleur's personal email address and thats about it...no sources and i wouldnt bother the guy with such things...

The above might be a joke but you know everyone in this world within 5 or 6 person removed i believe...

Having said that I think one of our RDs are on their way out....it explains the call up today (if a RD is moved then Komisarek can take the empty spot, I also think that Perreault could also be leaving which would open up the spot for Dagenais on the second line...or perhaps we are getting a winger who would end up on the first or second line) and it explains what was written in the RDS article about Gainey explaining himself tomorrow...theres no reason for him to wait until tomorrow to explain why players are going to the AHL and vice versa unless something more is going on...

This is all speculation on my part...unless you believe of course that my boss is a personal friend of Gretzky, and Gretzky is a friend of Gilette who probably spoke with Gainey about this.. (Actualy my boss really is a personal friend of Gretzky's).

All right im off to bed...interesting to see if things actually happen tomorrow...if not welll at least this got us all talking

Old
11-24-2003, 07:11 PM
Corey

Since we've received no specific information from joepaco we're no better off than we were before he started this pointless thread. He's giving away air and wants credit for it.

Old
11-24-2003, 07:12 PM
Element

vCash:
Jagr wont happen. It juse wont. Forget it. He's got as much a chance of coming to mtl as lemieux.

Old
11-24-2003, 07:16 PM
joepaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
Since we've received no specific information from joepaco we're no better off than we were before he started this pointless thread. He's giving away air and wants credit for it.

ohhh my god do you think i care about credit
i don't care what people think about me online it's all fake .

i never post on this board i only read what goes on

the reason i don't know who is gonna be traded is because my source would not tell me

Old
11-24-2003, 07:17 PM
goalchenyuk

gonchar is an exellent offensive defenser that can help a lot on the power play .

Jagr is so expensive that the caps are going to get a low return for him , whatever they take a salary part ...( few days ago i read that they were willing to take 5 mill. of his salary )

Old
11-24-2003, 07:27 PM
Habs4Life

Quote from www.hockeytraderumours.com

Theres a BIG RUMOR running up in Montreal that in fact Bob Gainey proposed Koivu and Patrice Brisebois to the Washington Capitals to get Jaromir Jagr. Its all in the hands of Washington's GM George Mcphee. This rumor has been confirmed by Marian Jelinek in 2 Tcheck websites witch are nhlpro.cz and http://hokej.point.sk/titulka/ . By the way, Jelinek is Jagr personal trainer...

Koivu and Brisebois = roughly around 9 million dollars, make's sense!

Old
11-24-2003, 07:32 PM
CHareth

Quote:

Theres a BIG RUMOR running up in Montreal that in fact Bob Gainey proposed Koivu and Patrice Brisebois to the Washington Capitals to get Jaromir Jagr. Its all in the hands of Washington's GM George Mcphee. This rumor has been confirmed by Marian Jelinek in 2 Tcheck websites witch are nhlpro.cz and http://hokej.point.sk/titulka/ . By the way, Jelinek is Jagr personal trainer...

This rumor AGAIN? Man, some rumors just won't die. If this is true, what in god's name is Jagr going to do here without a center? Ribeiro and Perreault?

Old
11-24-2003, 07:52 PM
goalchenyuk

koivu will be a too hight price for getting Jagr because we don't have someone else to play center on the first line , and also , that the Caps have really to cut the pay roll of the team , so they are going to get less for Jagr even if he have an lot of skill ...Zednik may be , but not Koivu...

Old
11-24-2003, 07:55 PM
Carbonneau

Send a message via MSN to Carbonneau Send a message via Yahoo to Carbonneau
It's 1:53am Tuesday......where's the trade??

Old
11-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Guy!

Rivet and Audette for Jagr.

Okay, I know that's wishful thinking, but it's about two in the morning and I'm sick.

What, that excuse wasn't enough?

Okay, I'm hallucinating.

A fan staring at Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

EDIT: The Caps recalled Ivan Ciernik today. He's a right winger and that gives them 6!! on the roster. Ciernik is a 26 year old waiver claim from Ottawa, as far as I recall, so by bringing him up to an over-abundant right wing makes no real sense. Unless...

I leave that to the imagination.

Old
11-24-2003, 08:00 PM
jcpenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonneau
Go to bed :p

Old
11-24-2003, 08:02 PM
Carbonneau

Send a message via MSN to Carbonneau Send a message via Yahoo to Carbonneau
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcpenny
Go to bed :p
I will, but before I go, is this trade on Atlantic time or Eastern.......I just want to be sure so I don't miss it.

Old
11-24-2003, 08:13 PM
Traitor8

What are you guys saying? Koivu..Zednik?
Please!!!

Jagr is worth ->GARBAGE right now!

He is a great player but his value is ****, we can just trade Rivet,Audette,Dykhuius and get him, his value is worth crap right now!

Old
11-24-2003, 08:18 PM
Bo

vCash:
When I get down on my knees tonight beside the bed, I'll be saying - "Please let it be Breezy, Please let it be Breezy...Please...".

Old
11-24-2003, 08:32 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

Send a message via ICQ to KOMO_ROCKS
Quote:
Originally Posted by theo6060
Unless your "sources" are Bob Gainey and another GM, I wouldn't believe your source. I hope for your sake you are right - this can be a pretty unfriendly place if you lie.
Agreed MVP Jose

Old
11-24-2003, 08:51 PM
8b

True or not, Komisarek have been called in, it may be a sign. I say Rivet is going out (or Brisebois hopefully).

Old
11-24-2003, 09:05 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kastsitsyn
This is semi-exciting (If it's true)

And if it's true you're going to gain alot of respect on these boards, let's see what happens eh..?
ya, I sure cant wait till tommorow

Old
11-24-2003, 09:19 PM
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!
EDIT: The Caps recalled Ivan Ciernik today. He's a right winger and that gives them 6!! on the roster. Ciernik is a 26 year old waiver claim from Ottawa, as far as I recall, so by bringing him up to an over-abundant right wing makes no real sense. Unless...

I leave that to the imagination.
Rivet for Bondra ( ufa ) it would be great !

Old
11-24-2003, 09:50 PM
FacelessButcher

Quote:

If your gonna believe that one might as well go all out and take this one too
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeman
Montreal receives Stefan, Stoll ,Atlanta`s first pick in 2004, and Edmonton`s 2nd in 2004 or 2005

Edmonton receives Coburn, Hainsey, Hossa

Atlanta receives Comrie, Semenov and Zednick
and Hainsey+Hossa were sent to Hamilton within driving distance of Edmonton's farm team in Toronto. It's a conspiracy .

Bulis-Stefan-Jagr(czech line Jagr and Stefan are friends he might of requested him)
Kilger-Ribiero-Ryder(Kilger defensive accountability for the kids)
Juneau-Stoll-Dackell
Langdon-Begin-Ward

Ah the mind wanders when its late. Sorry to drop that steamer on your boards just let things air out a while, I am sure the stink will go away.

Old
11-24-2003, 09:57 PM
KOMO_ROCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonneau
should be done in 7 hours

Old
11-24-2003, 10:02 PM
Laurentides

its almost 3 now, I cant sleep............................

Closed Thread