HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Questions for Interviews.

Closed Thread

Old
11-25-2003, 10:33 AM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
Questions for Interviews.

I have setup a few interviews, if all goes well, as a few have fallen through, and I don't want to press the players, cause I know they are busy and all.

But I thought I would see if you guys/girls had any questions you would like to ask the players I am going to be interviewing. Not all questions will get asked, as I try and keep the interviews from being too long. I just want you give a chance to the posters/readers here to ask some questions.

I have setup an interview with Chris Higgins, Danny Stewart, and maybe Ryan O'Byrne. I will interview Ryan O'Byrne's assistant coach (the defensive coach) but I have not recieved any word from Ryan's coach, so I can't say if I will get to interview him or not. These are the interviews I have lined up over the next two weeks, but nothing is set in stone, and things can fall through as they have before. A interview with Mark Flood just never happened, he or the organization never got back to me after several attempts.

Also, I may be able to get some questions in for an interview with Jaroslav Halak that another member of HF staff is doing, but since it's not my interview, I have no idea if I can get any questions in at all.

For the next month, I will try and interview Maxim Lapierre, Andrew Archer, and Andre Deveaux.

Old
11-25-2003, 10:37 AM
EquabaleAce

Send a message via MSN to EquabaleAce
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I have setup a few interviews, if all goes well, as a few have fallen through, and I don't want to press the players, cause I know they are busy and all.

But I thought I would see if you guys/girls had any questions you would like to ask the players I am going to be interviewing. Not all questions will get asked, as I try and keep the interviews from being too long. I just want you give a chance to the posters/readers here to ask some questions.

I have setup an interview with Chris Higgins, Danny Stewart, and maybe Ryan O'Byrne. I will interview Ryan O'Byrne's assistant coach (the defensive coach) but I have not recieved any word from Ryan's coach, so I can't say if I will get to interview him or not. These are the interviews I have lined up over the next two weeks, but nothing is set in stone, and things can fall through as they have before. A interview with Mark Flood just never happened, he or the organization never got back to me after several attempts.

Also, I may be able to get some questions in for an interview with Jaroslav Halak that another member of HF staff is doing, but since it's not my interview, I have no idea if I can get any questions in at all.

For the next month, I will try and interview Maxim Lapierre, Andrew Archer, and Andre Deveaux.
great news

can't wait to hear higgins interview

Old
11-25-2003, 10:45 AM
Nyclaus

Hi montreal,

I have a question for Higgins: "Besides working your butt off, do you have a few tricks to practice for all the youngsters out there?"

Many thanks in advance!

Old
11-25-2003, 10:49 AM
Andrei Kastsitsyn*

Ask him if he knows about HF, and would come to post here sometime maybe if he liked, and ask him if Kev(then give his HF name) and ask if thats his brother.

Old
11-25-2003, 10:57 AM
montreal
Time to Get Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei Kastsitsyn
Ask him if he knows about HF, and would come to post here sometime maybe if he liked, and ask him if Kev(then give his HF name) and ask if thats his brother.

I tell all the guys I interview to check out the interview at HF, and to stop by anytime, but I do not ask personal questions.

Old
11-25-2003, 11:53 AM
Brisebois

Send a message via AIM to Brisebois
Hey Dan, can you ask Danny Stewart why he was using a right-handed stick during prospect training camp?

Also, ask him what role he's going to try to play for the Canadiens (should he ever get there). Thanks.

Old
11-25-2003, 11:59 AM
theo6060

Ask Higgins if management has given him any idea as to what role they would like to play him in when he's a little older.

Old
11-25-2003, 01:38 PM
danboulie

Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Ask Higgins which players on the bulldogs he enjoys playing with the most, and why.
Thanks a million!

Old
11-25-2003, 01:42 PM
RE-HABS

Ask O'Bryne what the biggest differance this year in the NCAA is from the BCHL and if he is finding it a smooth and easy transistion or has it been a bumpy ride and a learning experience?
Plus ask if he thinks he can benefit from improving himself as a Dman/player in the NCAA like our current D prospects Komisarek, Shasby and Hainsey did in the NCAA. Seems like our D picked from the NCAA develop nicer, although Flood loks pretty good right now too.

Old
11-25-2003, 01:57 PM
Traitor8

Chris Higgins
1-How do you feel about the Montreal Canadiens organization ?
2-What do you think of them sending you down a week or so into the season?
3-Is Hamilton improving your play?
4-What's the hardest thing for you between the Nhl and the Ahl?
5-Will you bring the Calder Cup to Hamilton this year?
6-What can you do to help a team out?
7-Do you usually get along with everybody in the dressing room or do you just hang out with some "clique"
8-How do you feel about Mike Komisarek and Pierre Dagenais being called up early this year?
9-Who's the veteran that helped you the most in your short time in Montreal?
10-What do you tell people who tell you that you are too small to be effective at the Nhl Level ?
11-Who's your favorite player?
12-Who's your favorite player in Montreal?
13-Are you a leader?
14-If yes, a spoken leader in the dressing room or a guy that will lead by exemple?

Ryan O'Byrne
2-What can you do to help a team out(Assets)?
3-Do you usually get along with everybody in the dressing room or do you just hang out with some "clique"
4-What do you do if a forward from the other team runs over your goalie?
5-Who's your favorite player?
6-Who's your favorite player in Montreal?
7-Do you have anything to say to the teams that didn't pick you earlier in the draft?

What do you guys think?

Old
11-25-2003, 02:05 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
Chris Higgins
2-What do you think of them sending you down a week or so into the season?
3-Is Hamilton improving your play?
4-What's the hardest thing for you between the Nhl and the Ahl?
5-Will you bring the Calder Cup to Hamilton this year?
6-What can you do to help a team out?
7-Do you usually get along with everybody in the dressing room or do you just hang out with some "clique"
8-How do you feel about Mike Komisarek and Pierre Dagenais being called up early this year?
9-Who's the veteran that helped you the most in your short time in Montreal?
10-What do you tell people who tell you that you are too small to be effective at the Nhl Level ?
11-Who's your favorite player?
12-Who's your favorite player in Montreal?
13-Are you a leader?
14-If yes, a spoken leader in the dressing room or a guy that will lead by exemple?

Ryan O'Byrne
2-What can you do to help a team out(Assets)?
3-Do you usually get along with everybody in the dressing room or do you just hang out with some "clique"
4-What do you do if a forward from the other team runs over your goalie?
5-Who's your favorite player?
6-Who's your favorite player in Montreal?
7-Do you have anything to say to the teams that didn't pick you earlier in the draft?

What do you guys think?
Whoa thats way too many questions. You have to remember these guys are busy and don't have time to sit and chat all day. I only ask around 10 questions, depending on how long their answers are. I don't want to have a long interview, as I try and keep it simple for them. I will try and ask as many as I can, but that's just too many, as others would get a chance to ask him any questions.

Old
11-25-2003, 02:10 PM
Traitor8

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Whoa thats way too many questions. You have to remember these guys are busy and don't have time to sit and chat all day. I only ask around 10 questions, depending on how long their answers are. I don't want to have a long interview, as I try and keep it simple for them. I will try and ask as many as I can, but that's just too many, as others would get a chance to ask him any questions.
I am not expecting you to ask him all the questions.. I just gave you lots of questions and now it's your choice to choose which one you want.

Although, I would really love if you asked O'Bryne what he would do if they run over Theodore!

Closed Thread