HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

GDT: 07/11/06 Edmonton @ Montreal 7:30PM EST RDS

Closed Thread

Old
11-08-2006, 06:57 AM
Hockeymom67

vCash: 500
As predicted Abby was solid ,almost everyone played well .....Lats did very well on the 1st line and I 'm glad to say I was there..Very good game overall

Old
11-08-2006, 07:04 AM
GoodKiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
yeah, sykora looks like the NJ Devils sykora again.

I wasn't thrilled about the samsonov signing (no need to generalize by saying eveyone was jacked by the signing) but I didnt think much of sykora either.

I thought the oilers overpaid pretty badly for him but its turning out to be a decent investment.
Very decent with 9 goals and 18 points in 14 games.

Old
11-08-2006, 08:20 AM
NLfan56

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx81 View Post
Well, I kinda agree with him. Ryder had a so-so game. He had a good shift on Lats goal and another one in OT but other than that he was invisible.
I don't know where some of you guys are while watching a hockey game!! Did you not see Ryder backcheck & take away a good scoring chance from Torres in the slot? Did you not see the finished checks? BTW, I think Steve Begin was very lax on the Sykora tieing goal..he seemed to be within stick distance of him but didn't make an effort to try & impede Sykora's shot.

Old
11-08-2006, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1x44r View Post
Very decent with 9 goals and 18 points in 14 games.
I'm not complaining about Samsonov, I think he's been fine given the fact there's always an adjustment period for theses types of players in an environment like Montreal, but i couldn't help but think that Sykora would look hella good centering Kovalev, he's exactly the type of scoring center he needs to play with

Old
11-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Habber

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLfan56 View Post
I don't know where some of you guys are while watching a hockey game!! Did you not see Ryder backcheck & take away a good scoring chance from Torres in the slot? Did you not see the finished checks? BTW, I think Steve Begin was very lax on the Sykora tieing goal..he seemed to be within stick distance of him but didn't make an effort to try & impede Sykora's shot.
Not to mention he was also the guy that turned the puck over to Ryan Smyth to start that sequence. Smyth was lying on the ice and Begin gave it right to him.

Closed Thread