HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Rumor'ish

Old
11-08-2006, 06:57 PM
BleedOrange
BuildThroughTheDraft

vCash: 500
Rumor'ish

Apparently, and I'm just repeating what I read, a poster from hockeybuzz saw for for a few minutes on RDS.ca's site a trade with the Bruins. It was Nitty and Kapanen for Stuart and Sturm. Then it was taken down. So does this mean they got a tip that turned out to be bogus, or are we still close to making a deal. Just throwing it out there.

BleedOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 07:00 PM
HoverCarle*

Send a message via MSN to HoverCarle*
if they giove up nitty they better have a deal to land toskala or bryzgalov in the works....

HoverCarle* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 07:11 PM
FlyersFanJS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovercraft View Post
if they giove up nitty they better have a deal to land toskala or bryzgalov in the works....
that's my thought...if nitty is dealt it will involve a goalie...either directly or they'll make a deal with another club right away for one

FlyersFanJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedorange View Post
Apparently, and I'm just repeating what I read, a poster from hockeybuzz saw for for a few minutes on RDS.ca's site a trade with the Bruins. It was Nitty and Kapanen for Stuart and Sturm. Then it was taken down. So does this mean they got a tip that turned out to be bogus, or are we still close to making a deal. Just throwing it out there.
Funny, Kevin Paul Dupont of the Globe brought up Nittimaki today on the Bruins board. Then another site (looked pretty lame) brought it up and cited Stuart (initially it was Mara). Stuart and Sturm for Nitty and Kapanen is not a good deal for us. I hope it isnt true.

Bruwinz37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
Funny, Kevin Paul Dupont of the Globe brought up Nittimaki today on the Bruins board. Then another site (looked pretty lame) brought it up and cited Stuart (initially it was Mara). Stuart and Sturm for Nitty and Kapanen is not a good deal for us. I hope it isnt true.
okay, that's very interesting... it would almost mandate that sister trade take place for someone like Toskala, however.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
okay, that's very interesting... it would almost mandate that sister trade take place for someone like Toskala, however.
Nothing against the two Flyers in the rumored deal, but it is awful for the Bruins. We could get far more in seperate deals for those two at the deadline. I dont think it has much truth to it.

Old
11-08-2006, 07:22 PM
jb**

Quote:
Nothing against the two Flyers in the rumored deal, but it is awful for the Bruins. We could get far more in seperate deals for those two at the deadline. I dont think it has much truth to it.
I agree, if that deal wa sont he table and wa snot made someone should be shot as the flyers get the better end by far.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Bruwinz37

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
I agree, if that deal wa sont he table and wa snot made someone should be shot as the flyers get the better end by far.
Well from what I hear it isnt going to happen. Not that I am a legitimate source, but lets say this deal wont happen from what I hear.

Old
11-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Dr Love

Quote:
Then a goalie better be coming the other way, whether it be Toivonen (the proposals with Tim Thomas are laughable, we already have one crappy goalie) or a goalie from another team.

Dr Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

Quote:
Well from what I hear it isnt going to happen. Not that I am a legitimate source, but lets say this deal wont happen from what I hear.
I hope for the Bruins' sake it doesn't happen. They're getting hosed if it does.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote