HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oiler Lines Last Night?

Closed Thread

Old
11-26-2003, 08:22 AM
Oilers1*

vCash: 500
Oiler Lines Last Night?

I didn't see the game but, obviously, Hemsky and Isbister combined on two goals? Is this a new line? Can anyone tell me what the lineup was for last night?

Old
11-26-2003, 08:57 AM
creative giant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laraque27
I didn't see the game but, obviously, Hemsky and Isbister combined on two goals? Is this a new line? Can anyone tell me what the lineup was for last night?
sure...

Torres York Dvorak
Moreau Smyth Pisani
Isbister Stoll Hemsky
Chimera Horcoff Laraque

Smith Staois
Brewer Cross
Ferguson Bergeron

Old
11-26-2003, 09:06 AM
USC Trojans
I have a plan.

Smyth playing with Pisani and Moreau is such a waste for his offensive talents. I can't wait till Oates draws in.

How many of you want to see a Smyth-York-Dvorak line if Oates isn't playing tonight?

Old
11-26-2003, 09:11 AM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by alzardnp1
Smyth playing with Pisani and Moreau is such a waste for his offensive talents. I can't wait till Oates draws in.

How many of you want to see a Smyth-York-Dvorak line if Oates isn't playing tonight?
I don't care, as long as the Oilers win... The Oilers have been pretty successful lately with Smyth back there, so why change it?

Old
11-26-2003, 09:28 AM
Yanner39

Quote:

Actually I disagree a little simply because Moreau has been generating offense. Man, I didn't know he was that fast. Anyways, I think it may be just temporary until Reasonner gets back or Oates starts playing.

Old
11-26-2003, 10:55 AM
Cerebral

Quote:

I totally agree! I think a Smyth-York-Dvorak and Isbister-Stoll-Hemsky pair of lines would be very good.. i'd actually like to see a Smyth-Oates-Dvorak line if Oates is in tonight though. Imagine Oates feeding his passes to Dvo and Smyth all night long..

Old
11-26-2003, 11:18 AM
Walsher

Why break up the best line we have had in years Dvorak-York-Torres. Smyth is doing nothing and I guarantee that would continue if you tried to put him with York and Dvo.

Old
11-26-2003, 11:25 AM
dem

dvo-york-torres is hardly the best line we've had in years. Smyth-Comrie-Carter was pretty good.

Old
11-26-2003, 11:28 AM
Walsher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dem
dvo-york-torres is hardly the best line we've had in years. Smyth-Comrie-Carter was pretty good.
When they first were united they were dynamite. But they created less offense than this unit with more expectation. To me this is the best line we have had because they have been the best line in every or close to every game this year. Smyth-Comrie-Carter had a bad habit of disappearing for weeks.

Closed Thread