HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dan Hamhuis

Closed Thread

Old
11-28-2003, 09:30 AM
Qubax

vCash: 500
Dan Hamhuis

How has he played..?

I noticed during the Boston game he led the team in overall Ice Time with 23:08 and he had 15:58 even strength...more then 5 minutes more then Timonen.....

Now I love Zidlicky and yet I understand why he doesn't play as much 5 on 5....I am jsut surprised that Hamhuis in his rookie year is playing so much....

So how is he playing...? What's his offensive upside...?

Alll you hear about is Zidlicky...and I love the guy but with his big year I think the emergence of Hamhuis has lost some press.....

Is this guy a future PP QB...? or an allround D-man who can also play the PP....

Does he have Norris upside...?

Thanks

Old
11-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Jarnberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qubax
How has he played..?

I noticed during the Boston game he led the team in overall Ice Time with 23:08 and he had 15:58 even strength...more then 5 minutes more then Timonen.....

Now I love Zidlicky and yet I understand why he doesn't play as much 5 on 5....I am jsut surprised that Hamhuis in his rookie year is playing so much....

So how is he playing...? What's his offensive upside...?

Alll you hear about is Zidlicky...and I love the guy but with his big year I think the emergence of Hamhuis has lost some press.....

Is this guy a future PP QB...? or an allround D-man who can also play the PP....

Does he have Norris upside...?

Thanks
Hamhuis has come in and calmly played some solid hockey. A few bad passes and mistakes here and there, but who wouldn't expect that from the youngster? Hamhuis had a very solid game today against the Bruins, laying some solid hits and standing up some of the bigger Bruins players. Hamhuis is getting some PP time, although he'll have to watch Timonen and Zidlicky run it for now (probably better...). I'm suprised at the ice time Hamhuis is getting, but if he continues to play well, leave it be. Hamhuis has a great shot and almost got the Preds a goal today with his shot. I'm still not sure yet on his offensive upside, but right now his defensive side (of a defenseman ) is showing up very well.

Old
11-28-2003, 09:47 AM
Qubax

Hmmm THanks....

I'm curious he does seem to have a good shot...does he seem to have good vision and make a good pass because thos are the keys to getting points as a A Dman...Vision...Good First pass....Good Shot....Hockey Sense....I'd say he's got those last two for sure.....

Old
11-28-2003, 09:53 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

His first pass is great and he seems to hold the blueline well.

Closed Thread