HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I don't see it happening

Old
11-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Tobakecookies*

vCash: 500
I don't see it happening

How many people besides Panther fans would vote for Jokinen and/ or Bouwmeester over......Maxim Afinogenov, Buffalo; Daniel Alfredsson, Ottawa; Patrice Bergeron, Boston; Daniel Briere, Buffalo; Rod Brind'Amour, Carolina; Erik Cole, Carolina; Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh; Chris Drury, Buffalo; Patrik Elias, New Jersey; Peter Forsberg, Philadelphia; Simon Gagne, Philadelphia; Brian Gionta, New Jersey; Scott Gomez, New Jersey; Dany Heatley, Ottawa; Marian Hossa, Atlanta.

Jaromir Jagr, N.Y. Rangers;Saku Koivu, Montreal; Ilya Kovalchuk, Atlanta; Vincent Lecavalier, Tampa Bay; Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh; Michael Nylander, N.Y. Rangers Alex Ovechkin, Washington; Brad Richards, Tampa Bay; Miroslav Satan, N.Y. Islanders; Brendan Shanahan, N.Y. Rangers; Jason Spezza, Ottawa; Martin St. Louis, Tampa Bay; Eric Staal, Carolina; Mats Sundin, Toronto.

Dan Boyle, Tampa Bay; Brian Campbell, Buffalo; Zdeno Chara, Boston; Tomas Kaberle, Toronto; Bryan McCabe, Toronto; Chris Phillips, Ottawa; Brian Rafalski, New Jersey; Wade Redden, Ottawa; Sheldon Souray, Montreal; Henrik Tallinder, Buffalo; Alexei Zhitnik, N.Y. Islanders.

Usually we have at least 1 player on the All-Star team but this year makes me nervous.

Tobakecookies* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 12:45 PM
HockeySS19

That's something I was talking about in another thread a while back. When I think of the Panthers, I don't think of any star player names, yet it is so easy to do so for other teams around the league.

HockeySS19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 12:51 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Jokinen is pretty recognised around the league. He has a shot at the All-star game, although he may not make it.

Bouwmeester isn't a top 6 Dman in the East quite yet. Although he is better than Souray, McCabe etc IMO.

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Mogo
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

vCash: 813
Isnt there still a rule that each team will have atleast one player in the all-star game

Mogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 02:13 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Haha voting on the internet is a dangerous thing.

I still remember when ESPN ran a poll of the NHL's MVP. It had Marek Svatos on it. The whole of HF voted for Svatos and he got like 70% of the votes.

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 02:18 PM
catfan927

Send a message via AIM to catfan927
Yes voting is web only and you can vote an unlimited number of times so vote early and often. I do think that the coches do try to get at least one player from every team onto the squads but I dont think it is a rule anymore.

catfan927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 03:12 PM
thebodyczech

I have to admit, I didn't vote for Olli (I thought Hossa, Ovechkin and Afinogenov were more entertaining choices), though I did vote for Bouw.

thebodyczech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 03:20 PM
catfan927

Send a message via AIM to catfan927
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebodyczech View Post
I have to admit, I didn't vote for Olli (I thought Hossa, Ovechkin and Afinogenov were more entertaining choices), though I did vote for Bouw.
Booo Hiss!!!! 2 minutes in the box for not helping Olli's cause!!

catfan927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 06:04 PM
thebodyczech

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfan927 View Post
Booo Hiss!!!! 2 minutes in the box for not helping Olli's cause!!
At least I didn't pick up an additional 22 (like some other Panthers would have done). Plus, it seemed a good penalty to take at the time.

thebodyczech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2006, 10:06 PM
cupotrevor

could some one post a link? i mentioned over in the lounge i'm having a brain-dead spot on this voting issue...i could not get it to work for me..please help me send my sweet jay to the all star game!

cupotrevor is offline   Reply With Quote