The woman who sits behind the B's home bench

Closed Thread

Old
11-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Doctor Hook

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Doctor Hook
The woman who sits behind the B's home bench

Very beautiful Asian woman, I know you all have seen her. She rules. Never met her, but she is at every game (and has been for at least 5 or so seasons), stays from start to finish, gets very fired up, and obviously loves hockey. I'd marry her.

She's the Dennis Drinkwater of B's games. For those of you who don't know, Dennis is the guy who sits behind home plate at Fenway for every Sox game.

Old
11-19-2006, 10:23 PM
JimmyV

Send a message via AIM to JimmyV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hook View Post
Very beautiful Asian woman, I know you all have seen her. She rules. Never met her, but she is at every game (and has been for at least 5 or so seasons), stays from start to finish, gets very fired up, and obviously loves hockey. I'd marry her.

She's the Dennis Drinkwater of B's games. For those of you who don't know, Dennis is the guy who sits behind home plate at Fenway for every Sox game.
I have noticed...very beautiful. I'm happily married, but I can see where you are coming from.

Old
11-19-2006, 10:31 PM
RudeRogo

Send a message via AIM to RudeRogo
ive seen her a bunch as well.

theres also an elderly lady sitting in the one of the corners with a gold sweater with all sorts of pins on that i see a bunch.

i always see two girls with jerseys and tons of pins on them as well.

ive pretty much decided im going to meet my wife at either a hockey game or a reggae/ska/ or punk show

Old
11-19-2006, 10:33 PM
KesselBuiltMyHotrod

vCash: 50
pics?

Old
11-19-2006, 10:55 PM
dabid

I had to sit behind season ticket holding, front row, snobs at the game the other day. I'm not the person to judge someone, but, they were making my time not that enjoyable. They kept saying stuff like..

"I CANT WAIT FOR SOX TIX TO COME OUT, THEN WE CAN WATCH A REAL TEAM"

"WE HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH MONEY AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE JUMBOTRON FROM WHERE WE'RE SITTING!"

Then I go to stand up, and I shout "Pick it up the play, boys!" and the woman turns around and goes "Do you mind?"

ugh

Old
11-19-2006, 10:59 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Send a message via AIM to dafoomie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hook View Post

She's been behind the bench since at least the Pat Burns days... She's almost always there.

Old
11-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Abyss
GO BRUINS

Send a message via AIM to Abyss Send a message via MSN to Abyss
Quote:
Originally Posted by reej View Post
I had to sit behind season ticket holding, front row, snobs at the game the other day. I'm not the person to judge someone, but, they were making my time not that enjoyable. They kept saying stuff like..

"I CANT WAIT FOR SOX TIX TO COME OUT, THEN WE CAN WATCH A REAL TEAM"

"WE HAVE TO PAY SO MUCH MONEY AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE JUMBOTRON FROM WHERE WE'RE SITTING!"

Then I go to stand up, and I shout "Pick it up the play, boys!" and the woman turns around and goes "Do you mind?"

ugh
I still remember a game a few years back we were screaming for the team to pick up the play, and a guy on a cell phone in the row in front of us told (not ask) us to quiet down. After we (basically) laughed in his face, he went over to one of the security guys and we could see him start laughing.

The guy didn't come back to his seat, i was happy.

Old
11-20-2006, 02:18 AM
bigbadbruin77

very pretty, like someone already said, she has been sitting there for years....

Old
11-20-2006, 04:12 AM
bleuer

Send a message via Yahoo to bleuer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
pics?
I second that

Old
11-20-2006, 05:13 AM
Don Cherry*

Yeah, she's certainly cute. In fact, I think they should show her a little more than they do. Maybe NESN could do a "faces in the crowd" thing and do a feature on her?

She seems to get upset when things go wrong and it looks like she might be yelling at the players. Nothing wrong with that.

I also remember a couple girls who sat behind the bench in the O'Reilly years. Not long ago you could see them in one of the "Classic Bruins" things. They have what we now call "big hair".

Old
11-20-2006, 05:41 AM
janniem

It's pretty obvious that she's the ticket holder, too. Because the guy that sits next to her has changed a couple times over the years...

Old
11-20-2006, 06:55 AM
GloryDaze4877
Thanks Burkie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janniem View Post
It's pretty obvious that she's the ticket holder, too. Because the guy that sits next to her has changed a couple times over the years...
Not sure about that? You are probably right, but the current BF/husband has been sitting with her for 3-4 years, at least.

She definitely has more passion for the game than most of the ticket holders down there. She's probably pretty quiet these days now that Gill is gone. He was her primary target,

She's cute, but not my type....now if I could take my wife and give her that woman's love of hockey...match made in heaven, lol.

Old
11-20-2006, 07:25 AM
Bruins Chica
A dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeRogo View Post
ive seen her a bunch as well.

theres also an elderly lady sitting in the one of the corners with a gold sweater with all sorts of pins on that i see a bunch.
i always see two girls with jerseys and tons of pins on them as well.

ive pretty much decided im going to meet my wife at either a hockey game or a reggae/ska/ or punk show
I'm pretty sure she got priced out of the front row. I haven't seen her at all this season and she never missed a game. Very sad. She was the first person I thought of when the price hike went into effect.

Old
11-20-2006, 07:26 AM
ranold26
Get off my rink!

I'd hit it!

Old
11-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Bruins Chica
A dream come true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cherry View Post
Yeah, she's certainly cute. In fact, I think they should show her a little more than they do. Maybe NESN could do a "faces in the crowd" thing and do a feature on her?

She seems to get upset when things go wrong and it looks like she might be yelling at the players. Nothing wrong with that.

I also remember a couple girls who sat behind the bench in the O'Reilly years. Not long ago you could see them in one of the "Classic Bruins" things. They have what we now call "big hair".
I think I know who you are talking about. They were actually mother and daughter (even though they looked like sisters). They spoke broken English, that I remember. I sat near them then....I was pretty young, but my friend and I had seasons right beside the bench. They had HUGE hair. LOL I think we all did back then, but theirs was Ultra huge.

Old
11-20-2006, 08:26 AM
EmptyNetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondRowRob View Post
I'm pretty sure she got priced out of the front row. I haven't seen her at all this season and she never missed a game. Very sad. She was the first person I thought of when the price hike went into effect.
Sad and ironic. She's the Bruins "Superfan" -- pretty sure each NHL team chose one. Apparently front row tickets weren't part of the prize package.

Old
11-20-2006, 08:29 AM
24giovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranold26 View Post
I'd hit it!
She is a total babe...I walked behind her before and speaking of behinds ...my god..hers is perfection.

Old
11-20-2006, 08:32 AM
toomanymen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Cherry View Post

You agree she's cute, but does she bring the grit that the Bs need?

Old
11-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Backin72

Babe thread..........in before the lockdown.

Old
11-20-2006, 08:40 AM
TeamPablo2

Quote:
Originally Posted by janniem View Post
Yup. She's the ticket holder. Her name's Amy, by the way, for all you stalkers...ahem...I mean fans out there.

The wife and I were at a game a couple of seasons ago. We had noticed her behind the bench quite a bit when we watched games on TV. The wife had a few pops in her that night, saw Amy walking around the concession area between periods, and struck up a short conversation with her. Seemed like she was nice, even if she had no idea who this person was who was talking to her.

Old
11-20-2006, 08:47 AM
hckyguy14

Send a message via Yahoo to hckyguy14
Wonderful.

Now I'm going to be looking for her tonight

Old
11-20-2006, 08:54 AM
ksp1957

vCash: 491
Send a message via AIM to ksp1957
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckyguy14 View Post
Wonderful.

Now I'm going to be looking for her tonight
That's for sure. I'm going on Friday with two of my kids. I can see it now. 'Dad, why are you looking through the binoculars and not focused anywhere on the ice ?' The wife isn't going, and I'm not sure that's a good thing

Old
11-20-2006, 08:54 AM
neelynugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backin72 View Post
Babe thread..........in before the lockdown.

Old
11-20-2006, 08:55 AM
kytem2

You don't really have to look very hard; almost every time they show DaveLewis on the bench she is right behind him. I am surprised anyone here has not seen her.

Old
11-20-2006, 09:02 AM
ranold26
Get off my rink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytem2 View Post
You don't really have to look very hard; almost every time they show DaveLewis on the bench she is right behind him. I am surprised anyone here has not seen her.
I have... I'd love to be in the middle of a Amy/Hazel Mae sandwich.

Closed Thread