HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Andrew Archer nearly ready to return

Old
11-27-2006, 01:55 PM
habscout

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to habscout Send a message via AIM to habscout Send a message via MSN to habscout Send a message via Yahoo to habscout
Andrew Archer nearly ready to return

http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NAS...=1164409813333

I found the article interesting, in particular the part that stated Archer underwent a knee surgery procedure called an ACL Allograph, which involves a ligament transplant from a cadaver.

habscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Whitesnake
Steel your Habs away

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by habscout View Post
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NAS...=1164409813333

I found the article interesting, in particular the part that stated Archer underwent a knee surgery procedure called an ACL Allograph, which involves a ligament transplant from a cadaver.
"Actually, the Bulldogs could have some personal decisions made for them by the parent Montreal Canadiens soon.

Archer's medical clearance gives them 23 healthy players with only Francis Lemieux (knee) out for another month or so.

Lever said they are getting close to having too many players. He said Julien BriseBois, the Habs vice-president of hockey operations is coming in this weekend to look at that."

Either means minor trades or more likely loans to Cincinnati coming your way.....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2006, 04:54 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
8 defensemen with the Habs plus 8 defensemen in Hamilton and there's still James Sanford. No clue if or when he returns. I know he's been spotted at Hamilton games but no word on what the team plans on doing with him. They sure could use his offense and puck carrying abilities. I'd be all for getting rid of Traverse, let him go play close to home.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote