Notices

GDT: Nov.25th, 2006 - Thrashers vs. Panthers

Old
11-26-2006, 11:54 AM
Tristelune

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivethinman View Post
I don't think we can safely say that at all. Alex Auld was outstanding last night as well. Everyone knows Kari can make incredible saves, even on a bad night. He needs to be more consistent.
Partially agree with you. But to say he is no consistent, well that's partly true. I believe it was the first time in his whole hockey career that we went into a slump and not performing like he should, he can. He has has success whereever he play before. It was something that meant to happen like any great player. Hopefully, he found his rythm back which is what he have prove with the last 2 starts.

Tristelune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2006, 08:28 PM
The Sneak

vCash: 500
Call me Mr Negative, but while Kari did make some very excellent saves, I wouldn't consider last night one of his finest efforts. I chalk up alot of that shut out to fortunate bounces and some poor finishing by the Panthers. However, if this aides in getting his confidence up? All the better. I'll take the 2 points and hope that he brings his "A" game to NYC

The Sneak is offline   Reply With Quote