HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The AHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The AHL Discuss the American Hockey League; its players, teams, and games.

Information about Jean-Marc Pelletier

Old
12-02-2006, 06:50 AM
MANYCBK

vCash: 500
Information about Jean-Marc Pelletier

Hey everyone!

Can you guys please give me some feedback on Jean-Marc Pelletier, since he seems to have signed with my favorite team in Germany (Adler Mannheim)?

Thanks alot in advance!

MANYCBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2006, 07:03 AM
pelts35.com

The long of the short of it is Pelts is that he is a solid goaltender. He has been on some bad AHL teams over the past few years and his numbers have suffered.

He did have a very good training camp and played well in 3 of the 4 games he played in for Rochester this season.

He does have the tendency to give up big rebounds, his stick handling will make you hold your breath and hope that nothing bad happens, but the rest of his game is very sound. He's a big goaltender that covers a lot of the net. He plays relatively deep in his crease and let's his size cover the net instead of coming out to the top of the crease and challenging the shooter.

The break he needs is to play on a good team for a change. It will help his confidence tremendously.

On the personal level, he is a very nice guy and very approachable.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2006, 07:13 AM
MANYCBK

Thank you for your early reply!

Just as long as nothing bad happens some excitement because of his stick handling can be refreshing! Not that the games of the Adler Mannheim would be boring as far as I am hearing (only seen them once this season due to where I live).

Sounds like going to Germany is the right thing to do for him at this moment. He won't regret it.

MANYCBK is offline   Reply With Quote