HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Bouillon

Old
12-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Weis
Rise Together

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedcanuck View Post
Yeah, gotta love the dirty hit on O'Neill, he was going to miss him, so he dives left with a forearm so he can catch him in the head.

Also, his hit on Wellwood was a great, clean hit, as was Tucker's follow-up on him, and he didn't throw a punch until the ref's got in, and suckered Tucker, although that wasn't as much Boullion's fault as much as the stupid linesmen.

BTW, dropping your gloves, with a visor =
Didnt know that hit from behind near the board are clean hit This kind of hit are really dangerous...

Replay the vid, you can see that he was punching Tucker before the ref get in and he continued as they came in.

Weis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Carbo N8

Quote:
Yeah, gotta love the dirty hit on O'Neill, he was going to miss him, so he dives left with a forearm so he can catch him in the head.

Also, his hit on Wellwood was a great, clean hit, as was Tucker's follow-up on him, and he didn't throw a punch until the ref's got in, and suckered Tucker, although that wasn't as much Boullion's fault as much as the stupid linesmen.

Watching the game with your eyes closed again?

Carbo N8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 03:54 PM
mcphee

Quote:

Sucker punch Darcy Tucker ? Impossible. Anytime anyone plants one on him, it's more of a public service. Anytime in the game, in any venue, it's never a bad thing. Not punching Darcy in the face should be penalized. Sort of like The Good Samaritan law in reverse.

Now, we're all fans here and we stick up for our guys, but you really want to piss and moan about what a Pinball Clemons like sized player was doing to your Leafs ?

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 05:00 PM
Quiet Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Disagreed, Bouillon was by far our worst D-man tonight (again). He's making some great hits and I enjoyed Tucker getting bloodied as much as any other Habs fan but he's constantly turning the puck over and making bad passes out of the zone. That shift he had with Souray in overtime was a nightmare.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I think he had a few bad shifts, but nothing horrible, and nothing that was significantly worse than a Niinimaa or Streit poor shift. He is our worst dman out of the 6 we dress so I don't think that's anything out of the ordinary. I wouldn't say he was by far the worst though. A few bad giveaways, but that didn't take away from his performance overal.

He brings much more physicality than Niinimaa or Streit and his puck moving skills aren't that far behind than those 2. As a no.6 dman he's what you want, a spark to ignite the team and a guy who is willing to do anything to help the team (Block shots, hit, battle in the corners etc...all things he does better than Niins and Streit). In my mind there was some seperation gained after last night's game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett
what did he say?
I don't remember exacty the comments, so I'm paraphrasing, but overall he just showed maturity and leadership in his comments.

The part I liked was something to the effect that "We love Frankie going after Tucker there, we need that kind of boost." He went on to say that we need to give better effort, (this was after the 1st) and that it wasen't fair to the fans not to come out fired up against the Leafs.

Quiet Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
David_99

Quote:

Dude, Tucker hits him from behind, Bouillon gets up, turns around and both go in a fighting stance, but Tucker is too chicken **** to drop em, but punches anyway, as the refs come over they are still punching and Tucker gets hit with one square in the face. No ref held him back. Quit acting like Tucker is a poor innocent bystandard in all this.

Last edited by David_99: 12-03-2006 at 05:51 PM.
David_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 05:45 PM
lovethehabs*

Pic of Bouillon owning tucker??

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a picture of tucker getting smashed by someone much smaller than him
or a video....
thanks a lot!

lovethehabs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Dan K
HFBoards Partner

Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethehabs View Post
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had a picture of tucker getting smashed by someone much smaller than him
or a video....
thanks a lot!
Well Bouillon may be 2 inches shorter than Tucker, but he's 8 pounds heavier, so I wouldn't say someone much smaller than him...

But here is your beautiful link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HHwZdwV_CI&NR

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 06:00 PM
coolguy21415
HFBoards Sponsor

I also wouldn't call it "owning Tucker" when all he does is drop the gloves and take a cheapshot at him, even if Tucker was deserving of it.

12-03-2006, 06:11 PM
lovethehabs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedScull View Post
I also wouldn't call it "owning Tucker" when all he does is drop the gloves and take a cheapshot at him, even if Tucker was deserving of it.
are you retarded?where do you see a cheap shot appart from -ucker taking them on Bouillon?? darcy f-ucker checked him from the back after bouillon had owned another of your "hockey players", then -ucker hits bouillon in the face 3-4 times with his glove, finally bouillon decides enough is enough and gives him a taste of his own blood! GO HABS GO
BLOW laughs BLOW!

Last edited by montreal: 12-03-2006 at 09:15 PM.
lovethehabs* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Charge_Seven

Quote:
are you retarded?where do you see a cheap shot appart from f-ucker taking them on Bouillon?? darcy f-ucker checked him from the back after bouillon had owned another of your "hockey players", then f-ucker hits bouillon in the face 3-4 times with his glove, finally bouillon decides enough is enough and gives him a taste of his own blood! GO HABS GO
BLOW laughs BLOW!
lol, that poster was a Habs fan you fool.

Charge_Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Flicktron

I don't think Bouillon owned Tucker. I thought it was awesome Bouillon did that to Tucker. Tucker should've gotten a misconduct for that hit.

Maybe he did, and I'm not aware of it. But if they both dropped the gloves, and then Bouillon owned him, then I would say Tucker got owned.

Flicktron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Joey

Send a message via MSN to Joey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flicktron View Post
But if they both dropped the gloves, and then Bouillon owned him, then I would say Tucker got owned.
Tucker punches Bouillon in the face 4 times with his gloves on but since he didn't take his gloves off he wasn't owned?

Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Evil Ted

Quote:
Tucker was the one who took the cheapshot and then didnt have the nuts to stand up for what he did, he got what he deserved, poped in the face and the extra 2 min.

Evil Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 07:37 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Tucker's an embarassment to the league and deserves everything he gets, legal or not. End of story.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:01 PM
coolguy21415
HFBoards Sponsor

Tucker has more goals than anyone on our team. Does that make our team an embarassment.

Tucker's hit was bad/cheap/whatever. However IMO punching a dude who doesn't want to fight is cheaper. Bouillon could have done nothing, we still would have had the 2 minute powerplay.
I don't see how Bouillon owned Tucker aside from besting cheapshots.

coolguy21415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Drive425

Quote:
Tucker has more goals than anyone on our team. Does that make our team an embarassment.

Tucker's hit was bad/cheap/whatever. However IMO punching a dude who doesn't want to fight is cheaper. Bouillon could have done nothing, we still would have had the 2 minute powerplay.
Help me understand why you are trying to defend what Tucker did...also, Cube did not hit Tucker from behind, he was looking him square in the face and Tucker was trying to draw a penalty so he popped him in the mouth. Good on Tucker!

That kind of anti-Hab talk should get you banned for at least LIFE!!

Drive425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Guy Caballero

I'm not naming names, but someone in this thread sounds like a closet Leafs fan to me.

Guy Caballero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:23 PM
LesHabsRock

Quote:
or a video....
thanks a lot!
I see you're using the avatar I created Good job !

LesHabsRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:23 PM
BigTimer*

Quote:

If he doesn't want to fight then he should of kept his hands to himself and skated away. What do you think he was asking for by punching a guy 3 times who had his gloves off? He got what he was asking for and the refs saw right through Tucker's tomfoolery.

Or wait... Does Tucker think he's the only player in the league allowed to break the rules?

BigTimer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:31 PM
!nkubus

Quote:

Wasn't a cheap shot at all, Tucker hitted the guy from behind and you expect our players to do nothing . Tucker got owned because he is a punk and ALWAYS do cheap shots, he deserve it all. Oh yeah taht's true the "new" tucker isn't a fighter anymore... he is a scorer

!nkubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:41 PM
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!

Awards:
Quote:
I never said anything about his goal-scoring at all...he could get 200 points this year and I'll still call him an embarassment.

For a guy who "didn't want to fight", Tucker was content enough to throw about four gloved punches to Bouillon's face...but of course he didn't want to actually fight him, he's a coward. Lays a dirty hit and then tries to act like the "bigger man" by not fighting...give me a break. And it wasn't a sucker punch at all, it's not like Bouillon attacked him from behind.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:42 PM
ROCKZO
Keuh Keuh Yeah !!!

lol ! whats hilarious is that each and everytime Tucker plays the Habs either Komo macks him, than you have Kovalev freight training the guy ... now Bouillon giving him a knuckle sandwich ...

enough to say , take it away Mr. Houde !!!

Les Leafs n'ont pas DiGéRé !!! la défaite !

ROCKZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Sthabs

Quote:

:
what ???
watch it again and stare at Bouillon he wasnt going to miss him ,he didnt dove, and he didnt catch him in the head

*** are u talking about ?

Sthabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Nova_Scotia_Vees

Quote:

Geez i seem to remeber all the Leaf fans going crazy with Kovy's cheap shot on Tucker..You didn't mind Tucker going after Kovy now did ya?

Nova_Scotia_Vees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2006, 09:18 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
If he doesn't want to fight then he should of kept his hands to himself and skated away. What do you think he was asking for by punching a guy 3 times who had his gloves off? He got what he was asking for and the refs saw right through Tucker's tomfoolery.

Or wait... Does Tucker think he's the only player in the league allowed to break the rules?
Let this be known as the day we agreed. I'll log off now and take a walk in the woods and think about what this means.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote