HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2 decembre 2006

Old
12-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Mr BLUEandWHITE

vCash: 500
2 decembre 2006

I will always remember this day in my life because it was the first time I went to the Bell Centre.

First off what an amazing atmosphere Habs fans , and what a great game. I went with my cousin who lives in downtown Montreal, near Mont-Royal. I had such a good time, and if you have not been to a TOR-MON game in Montreal you must go, you do not know what you are missing.

I thought I lost my voice that night but it's OK I did not, there was almost a fight where someone threw beer at a couple of leafs fans. The Habs fans and Leafs fans got kicked out that were involved and then they let the Habs fans back in a couple of minutes later.

I had gone to a MON-TOR game in Toronto and it's just not the same (damn those corporate A-holes), the game in Montreal blows it out of the water.

Anyways I just want to congratulate you guys on the win and thank you for not kicking my *** after the game when I was walking in downtown with my Leetch jersey. I think about 15 people at least came up to me and my cousin and asked us what the score was, I just started saying it was a tie after about 10 people.

Salut

Mr BLUEandWHITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2006, 04:19 PM
Cyrrus147

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr BLUEandWHITE View Post
I will always remember this day in my life because it was the first time I went to the Bell Centre.

First off what an amazing atmosphere Habs fans , and what a great game. I went with my cousin who lives in downtown Montreal, near Mont-Royal. I had such a good time, and if you have not been to a TOR-MON game in Montreal you must go, you do not know what you are missing.

I thought I lost my voice that night but it's OK I did not, there was almost a fight where someone threw beer at a couple of leafs fans. The Habs fans and Leafs fans got kicked out that were involved and then they let the Habs fans back in a couple of minutes later.

I had gone to a MON-TOR game in Toronto and it's just not the same (damn those corporate A-holes), the game in Montreal blows it out of the water.

Anyways I just want to congratulate you guys on the win and thank you for not kicking my *** after the game when I was walking in downtown with my Leetch jersey. I think about 15 people at least came up to me and my cousin and asked us what the score was, I just started saying it was a tie after about 10 people.

Salut
wow a Leafs fan who is not bashing us

Thanks for coming to Montreal!!

Cheer*

Cyrrus147 is offline   Reply With Quote