HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oats

Closed Thread

Old
11-30-2003, 08:30 PM
kraigus

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to kraigus Send a message via MSN to kraigus
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz44
They must have all went off his butt.
I wish I could score 45 NHL goals in a single season with my butt - or any other part of my anatomy (except maybe my pretty face).

Old
12-01-2003, 02:55 PM
Cawz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote
If all of you people believe that he is our saviour I think we are in trouble... We have to start getting more bang for our buck.
Since Oates has been here, we have outfaceoffed the opposition 71-61 and outshot them 77-48. Thats about as close to a savior that we will get. This slump would be a hell of a lot worse if we were only getting 18 shots a game and losing faceoffs like we were earlier in the season (gotta find some positives somewhere).

There are no such things as saviors. Wake up. This is a team game. Oh, and if you figure out how to get more bang for the buck, give Lowe a call, cause you make it sound so easy. This team has some definate problems right now, but spewing rhetoric isn't going to do anything. No offence, but it sounds like you have some reality issues.

Closed Thread